Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

I read it as encouraging too. Along with splinterdream's point which is quite possible.

Mahrez does have family aspects to consider and Mahrez/Vardy have made a wonderfully effective playing partnership together which would also be quite an important consideration as I know from my own playing and management days.

The massive bond within the team is also important, not out of sentimentality but in respect of all the things they've achieved together and might not achieve in isolation.

There's one more point with the film and book unfolding. If the team breaks up. any achievements wouldn't be part of the same saga and anything won at the likes of Arsenal, PSG or any other big club would be just another footnote in football history.

But if supposedly "little" Leicester City could climb still more mountains together and conquer summits which would lead to a film and book sequel, would any of our current players seriously want to miss out?

Who did you play and manage if you don't mind me asking?

As for Riyad - it his tone, based on his character - I took the comment as a positive. The man is very laid back and the interview came across as that too.

It baffles me to try and understand why anyone would leave Leicester to go to Arsenal, even from an unbiased point of view. They never win anything of note and have got about as much chance of trophies in the near future as we have. They won't be winning the Premier League anytime soon with the likes of Man City, Chelsea and Man United competing for that very same honour and I genuinely feel that it would be a sideward step. I think Arsenal are too big for their boots.

Arsenal transfer news: Leicester City winger Riyad Mahrez says 'it is possible that I stay, it is possible that I leave'

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arsenal-transfer-news-leicester-city-winger-riyad-mahrez-says-it-is-possible-that-i-stay-it-is-a7081031.html

I wonder if he's more likely to leave now with all the speculation created around Vardy. Wooo.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope this is fake

http://fanzine.nu/nyheter/england/officiellt-barcelona-koper-mahrez-fran-leicester/

OFFICIAL: BARCELONA BUY MAHREZ FROM LEICESTER

WRITTEN 

JULY 5, 2016  BY FREDRIK GRAN STEPPED

Today Leicester City officially announced that it has sold the Algerian landslagsyttern, Riyad Mahrez, Barcelona.

Through its official Facebook account, the English champions announced that it has sold Mahrez to Barcelona. It does not mention any sums, but only that it is sad that the winger leave while wishing him good luck in the future. 25-year-old was one of the key players in Leicester's magnificent success and the first Premier League Earnings during its 132-year history.

I hope this is fake

http://fanzine.nu/nyheter/england/officiellt-barcelona-koper-mahrez-fran-leicester/

WRITTEN 

JULY 5, 2016  BY FREDRIK GRAN STEPPED

Today Leicester City officially announced that it has sold the Algerian landslagsyttern, Riyad Mahrez, Barcelona.

Through its official Facebook account, the English champions announced that it has sold Mahrez to Barcelona. It does not mention any sums, but only that it is sad that the winger leave while wishing him good luck in the future. 25-year-old was one of the key players in Leicester's magnificent success and the first Premier League Earnings during its 132-year history.

What the fcuk is that website

I hope this is fake

ENGLAND, SPAIN

WRITTEN

JULY 5, 2016 BY FREDRIK GRAN STEPPED

Through its official Facebook account, the English champions announced that it has sold Mahrez to Barcelona. It does not mention any sums, but only that it is sad that the winger leave while wishing him good luck in the future. 25-year-old was one of the key players in Leicester's magnificent success and the first Premier League Earnings during its 132-year history.

Clearly fake lol

• 2 weeks later...

Very good source again on Mahrez, he is staying for at least next season , due to wifes influence!

His missus is like the opposite of a wag. Keeps out of the media, keeps herself to herself, clearly has her head screwed on and is quite family driven by the looks of it. And she's actually fit.

Can she have a word with NG ?

Very good source again , this time on Mahrez, he is staying for at least next season , due to wifes influence!

Can she have a word with NG ?

Could have something to do with his second child due back end of the year. Probably wants to be in familiar suroundings. lets hope she falls again next spring!

Archived