Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Drinkwater rejects new contract

Does anyone ITK know how much we offered?

And also how much Kapser is actually on? Cos if it's £100k this seriously worries me as others have said.

I would say Drinky £80k a week he should be happy with, no other team would pay him more.

as others have said, these need to be covered by relegation clauses or we will be fu*ked

He can sign a new contract at any time.  If he doesn't want to sign now then it can wait until September

no one will pay what we would want for him and we don't want to sell him

its not an issue for the time being. Just a story for the papers to fill some space. 

Can Guarantee that Kasper isnt on 100k

would be surprised if it was much more than 70k.

I don't think DD wants 100k a week- surely he knows he's not at the level of Vardy / Mahrez? 

I I think it's very much a case of the players cashing in after last year, we should really wait to see how we get on this year, if they match the level of last season fair enough if not they ain't worth the money.

also, Vardy had a lot of bargaining power as Arsenal had a contract on the plate for him. Drinky hasn't really got many options- I doubt Spurs are interested they won't splash 25m on DD. 

All this his talk (Kapser on 100k, DD wants 100k) makes me wonder actually how much Vardy is on. It's probably more like £130k

1 minute ago, WardyisPukka said:

Claudio said last week he was close to signing so cant be about money

Why can't it?

thats the whole point of negotiations - it's like playing poker. Other things are happening all the time that may make the agent feel that his client actually deserves more than the club has offered and was potentially agreed already. 

Archived