Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Swansea (h) Pre-Match Thread

We play best when we don't take any points against anyone for granted. Last week we were well off the pace, maybe down to a lack of pre season but it felt like all we had to do was turn up to win. If we have that attitude we will lose, if we just go at it from the off which I know we will do then I think we will win this. 

Guest CityFan 06

Very much looking forward to this one, particularly after today's performance. I'd like to see Musa more, but at the same time would find it hard to remove Okazaki who was also fantastic.

I'd be hopeful of the three points but in respect to Swansea they do have quality to offer. To my understanding they've bought in two new strikers recently, Sigurdsson has excellent technical ability, Routledge & Montero are classy wide men on form. As every side in the league, not to be taken likely but this is a real opportunity to get our first win of the season.

Easiest selection...same team except King for Mendy if he's out .....

we were so much better than last week and so close on a number of occasions to unlocking their defence....bit of sharpness will come with each game!

6 minutes ago, adam said:

Start with the team that  finished .Ulloa offers far more at home than okazaki and Musa deserves more of a go. 

Ulloa and Musa both showed their quality, but to replace Albrighton and Okazaki both is a mistake as we saw against Hull.

They always put in a shift and their defensive quality is needed.

I think Claudio will play Gray against teams he fancies our chances against, Albrighton when we need to defend a bit more. He doesn't seem to rate Amartey in midfield so you'd think King  would get the nod if Mendy is injured unless (a) We sign someone or (b) is James fit?

4 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Rachel needs to return for this. No coincidence we haven't won since she disappeared.

I think it depends how long she lasts - I tried to get a thread going twice yesterday but the mods erased them both.  No coincidence that avoided defeat following her brief appearance nor that we failed to win.  The FA have clearly paid the mod team off.

Archived