Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WinslowFox

Ahmed Musa, Why??

44 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Betrayed isn't the right word but I would go as far to say it's unprofessional.

I'm not deluded and thinking all our players support Leicester but Man Utd are rivals in our league.

From the club's point of view he's promoted their 'brand' instead of ours. It doesn't make us look very good when our new signing would rather wear one of their shirts. Perhaps he has ambitions to play for them? Maybe he would jump at the chance of signing for them in a year if they made a bid?

It's bound to raise some questions even if it means nothing to him.

Well I think they did, and I should point out they don't play in our league.

I agree, it's unprofessional.

It doesn't bother me at all. Pretty certain if I was a pro then Id still wear my Leicester shirt regardless of who I played for. 

Good of him to be helping the less fortunate In his spare time too! 

17 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Half our "fans" support Liverpool (leicester were their 2nd team) hence why some are getting worked up over this ! 

Well, live and learn!  I never knew that.  I can hardly think of a team I dislike more than Liverpool and their fans. Well, actually I can, but I won't digress.

He's wearing FC Ufa shorts! lol

Do you know how many people in Africa are walking around in used clothing? Hundreds of thousands, if not millions. The choice of a Manchester United top may be unfortunate, but it pales when pitted against the poverty on the continent. Cut the guy some slack, willya?

1 hour ago, Kitchandro said:

Betrayed isn't the right word but I would go as far to say it's unprofessional.

I'm not deluded and thinking all our players support Leicester but Man Utd are rivals in our league.

From the club's point of view he's promoted their 'brand' instead of ours. It doesn't make us look very good when our new signing would rather wear one of their shirts. Perhaps he has ambitions to play for them? Maybe he would jump at the chance of signing for them in a year if they made a bid?

It's bound to raise some questions even if it means nothing to him.

Well I think they did, and I should point out they don't play in our league.

Have a day off mate please.

10 minutes ago, promised land said:

Certainly the shirt when Man Utd played away.

image.jpeg

Now i'm thinking the opposite of OP.He swapped shirts when they played and could'nt even be arsed to hang it up in his pool room next to the pinball.Just chucked in the wardrobe for when he's jet washing the drive or feeding the poor.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

He's helping starving kids. Give it a rest.

It's excellent publicity for us. Do you think that the press will say "United fan Ahmed Musa helps children in need" or "Leicester striker Ahmed Musa helps children in need"?

This is our press you're talking about here.

Archived