Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

The Return of Matty James

If Ndidi is coming in the best thing for him is to get a 5 month loan to the championship, get some weekly competitive football in him and get him some confidence again.

I know a lot of players are wary f going 100% into tackles after injuries like his, especially recurring ones and the only way he's going to get back to full speed is on weekly football, which we all know he's not going to get here at the moment

• 1 month later...

Probably still carefully building up his fitness. Big difference between being able to come on for a quick cameo and being able to complete 90 minutes of full blooded football week in week out. Once he's ready I expect he'll go out on loan.

8 hours ago, Harry - LCFC said:

Seems to have disappeared again. I know we've signed Ndidi and had Mendy come back but I imagined he might have got some sort of look in after the Man City game. Has he even been on the bench?

He might keep getting a reaction, you'd have thought they'd be looking at a loanif they thought he was up to it right now. But other clubs might push him more than we're comfortable with fitness wise. Unless we're 100% it's not worth the risk, better off just giving him more time.

• 2 weeks later...

well the very fact he completed the whole game is a triumph. His first 90 minutes of first team football for 21 months. I'm sure he must be feeling elated, and lets hope his body is feeling good too.  He's not going to be able to help us through this season, but if he's fit I am sure he would be a real asset come August. Fingers crossed for him

Archived