AKCJ Posted 12 December 2016 Posted 12 December 2016 Comfortably the worst draw we could have had there.
Tanya Posted 12 December 2016 Posted 12 December 2016 I AM RELIEVED. I thought it was going to be PSG. Tough though.
MPH Posted 12 December 2016 Posted 12 December 2016 Just now, AKCJ said: Comfortably the worst draw we could have had there. Or one one of the best, depending on your outlook...
Ric Flair Posted 12 December 2016 Posted 12 December 2016 More than happy with that! Never been either so I fancy it big time. Superb.
Tielemans63 Posted 12 December 2016 Posted 12 December 2016 Got a soft spot for Sevilla. Great tie for us that is. They're a quality side though, excellent European record. I won't be going due to work but I'd recommend Seville to anyone thinking of going - fantastic city.
Larry_LCFC Posted 12 December 2016 Posted 12 December 2016 Depends what we wanted - a glamour tie or a chance to progress. We got the latter. We can beat them!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.