Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Francesco Acerbi

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/mercato-live-cassano-chiede-la-rescissione-defrel-vuole-la-roma--58893

13:50 ACERBI-LEICESTER - According to reports from Sky Sports , remains a pressing interest of Leicester for the Sassuolo defender Francesco Acerbi. The English club calls every day, but at the moment the proposal of 14 million euro unconvincing Emilian company. 

http://sportwitness.co.uk/defender-wants-leicester-transfer-make-things-awkward-selling-club/

The bottom line was the Serie A club weren’t interested in selling the 28-year-old even if Claudio Ranieri had decided to up the ante with a £12m bid.

Gazzetta dello Sport reported said offer had been rejected, yet Corriere della Serra on Thursday suggest this might not be the end of it, as Acerbi could make himself a nuisance for Sassuolo.Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 12.02.07The Italian newspaper claim the defender is delighted by the fact Claudio Ranieri wants him, and is keen to accept Leicester’s offer of a transfer to the Premier League, having spent all of his career going from one Italian club to the next.As for Sassuolo, their owner, Giorgio Squinzi, has made it clear he doesn’t want his star centre-back to leave in January, with the club currently underperforming as they lie in 16th in Serie A.I Neroverdi finished sixth last season ahead of the likes of AC Milan and Lazio, and while repeating that feat seems nigh on impossible this year, there’s still some ambition left, and, with no Europa League anymore, more time to focus on the league

1 minute ago, lcfcnsk said:

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/mercato-live-cassano-chiede-la-rescissione-defrel-vuole-la-roma--58893

13:50 ACERBI-LEICESTER - According to reports from Sky Sports , remains a pressing interest of Leicester for the Sassuolo defender Francesco Acerbi. The English club calls every day, but at the moment the proposal of 14 million euro unconvincing Emilian company. 

http://sportwitness.co.uk/defender-wants-leicester-transfer-make-things-awkward-selling-club/

The bottom line was the Serie A club weren’t interested in selling the 28-year-old even if Claudio Ranieri had decided to up the ante with a £12m bid.

Gazzetta dello Sport reported said offer had been rejected, yet Corriere della Serra on Thursday suggest this might not be the end of it, as Acerbi could make himself a nuisance for Sassuolo.Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 12.02.07The Italian newspaper claim the defender is delighted by the fact Claudio Ranieri wants him, and is keen to accept Leicester’s offer of a transfer to the Premier League, having spent all of his career going from one Italian club to the next.As for Sassuolo, their owner, Giorgio Squinzi, has made it clear he doesn’t want his star centre-back to leave in January, with the club currently underperforming as they lie in 16th in Serie A.I Neroverdi finished sixth last season ahead of the likes of AC Milan and Lazio, and while repeating that feat seems nigh on impossible this year, there’s still some ambition left, and, with no Europa League anymore, more time to focus on the league

how would Leicester fans react if Acerbi went on strike to force a move to the foxes ie doing a Payet! thoughts!

2 hours ago, dannythefox said:

If a player isn't really bothered about coming we don't want him. I'm getting sick of these gamble players from aboard just sign someone who's played or is playing in the premier league ffs.

I remember a certain midfielder who didn't really want to come to us.

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

so he does want to come but he wont be eligible for the CL games as we would be playing ndidi

all about the fee then - they will play hardball. we wont get him for less than 16 mill euros

That's an interesting point. Who would they choose out of Ndidi and Acerbi for our CL squad?

2 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

Can we only register one new player? I always thought two replacements were possible...

Both have played Europa League though this season. Only one can be registered but we can register more that haven't played in Europe. 

Pay the fee and sign the man up, same with Ramirez, Cafu & Nastasic and lets kick on with our season!

If Ranieri and his staff are positive they're the men for the job then it shouldn't be a problem, we made a killing last year and have billionaire owners!

Just now, SheppyFox said:

Pay the fee and sign the man up, same with Ramirez, Cafu & Nastasic and lets kick on with our season!

If Ranieri and his staff are positive they're the men for the job then it shouldn't be a problem, we made a killing last year and have billionaire owners!

I'd be happy with that transfer window unfortunately Carnt see it 

10 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

So you want us to sign 5 players in the January transfer window? Most teams barely sign 2 players during this window.

11 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

So you want us to sign 5 players in the January transfer window? Most teams barely sign 2 players during this window.

If they're as sure as they can be that they're the right players, then absolutely we should, doesn't matter what the norm is imo :)

2 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

If they're as sure as they can be that they're the right players, then absolutely we should, doesn't matter what the norm is imo :)

Like you said if they fit and will improve us and stop us playing hoof ball if counter attack don't work I'm all for it

14 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

I think a CAM of sorts to link midfield and attack and a genuine CB to challenge Huth and Morgan and we are sorted. 

20 hours ago, Babylon said:

That was nonsense, we didn't even have a bloody manager. Of course he wouldn't come to us at the point of us first bidding.

I was under the impression that this was a longer, drawn out think. I could be wrong, but I got the impression that he was difficult to get here and we had approached under Pearson regularly.

4 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

It's clearly not going to happen....they will just keep rejecting until there's no time left to negotiate. January transfer window is a bitch.

get what your saying.. but if you had an object that someone really wanted and you knew the market was so inflated,you would do the same until you had an offer that you just couldn't accept!

1 hour ago, 80's fox said:

I think a CAM of sorts to link midfield and attack and a genuine CB to challenge Huth and Morgan and we are sorted. 

I agree with this. I'm still amazed we haven't gone for Sigurdsson. Class player playing in a terrible team. He's exactly what we need to add creativity and goals to our midfield 

17 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

I was under the impression that this was a longer, drawn out think. I could be wrong, but I got the impression that he was difficult to get here and we had approached under Pearson regularly.

There was interest, the bid as far as we know went in after Pearson left as we were all baffled as to who was making the decisions. Obviously not many players are going to sign with a team that doesn't have a manager yet. Then Ranieri came in and he wanted Mendy, we bid for him and got rejected. Then obviously as we know Walsh kept on at him about Kante and eventually we went back in for him and he actually signed quite quickly from that point.

On 19/01/2017 at 09:00, RoyFox said:

Kante didn't want to come...although Acerbi is nowhere remotely in his league tbf

Although we'd only get two decent seasons from him, Rodriguez is the better player and he's more likely to adapt quickly (as he's played in Spain, Italy and Argentina).

Think you've mistaken Acerbi and Ridriguez there.

Acerbi is 28 and we'd get 4/5 decent seasons out of him.

Edit; ignore me, i'm an idiot. :D 

19 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Think you've mistaken Acerbi and Ridriguez there.

Acerbi is 28 and we'd get 4/5 decent seasons out of him.

Edit; ignore me, i'm an idiot. :D 

No probs, does read slightly ambiguous. Two good seasons from Rodriguez.

Archived