Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Everton Match Thread

That was fairly poor. Chilwell superb. Rest of defence done a good job. Albrighton poor. Grey good First 25 mins then very quiet. Amartey good King, Slim and Okazaki poor

i would swap mahrez for albrighton and drinkwater for king then last 20 bring on Musa or ulloa

Musa

Just now, Phube said:

Why o why do we never get crosses into Slim, it's his bloody game and Albrighton is one of the best crossers of the ball. It seem too easy...

Albrighton is a really bad crosser. Its more a lobber than crosser. Fuchs is our only really good crosser of a ball onto the 6 yard line.

55 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Don't patronize him because your beloved Mahrez has been finally dropped.

I don't even care if mahrez is dropped or not. All I said is, he will have some  big shoes to fill .and why should I be mad about mahrez being dropped. He will be leaving Leicester anyways.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Where is the creativity coming from?

Chilwell has looked very solid, Amartey fine...but where is the creater of chances?

Yep this has been the problem in the first half. But with Drinky and Mahrez on the bench we have options! Defence looks ok so now we can focus on getting a goal. 

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Yep this has been the problem in the first half. But with Drinky and Mahrez on the bench we have options! Defence looks ok so now we can focus on getting a goal. 

Exactly - an aggressive switch would be Drinky, Mahrez and Musa on for King, Albrighton and Oka - all three have done zip in the first half so it'd be like adding 3 extra players.

8 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Right lads, just in, having missed the first half of football for a City since Palace away last year.

Anyone have a succinct summary of what I missed?

Chilwell grey Amartey looking excellent in that order. But no creativity. Albrighton slim and Okazaki struggling

Archived