Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rmahrez

Ndidi Signed

40 minutes ago, L1wood said:

On stats he looks like he could be a useful addition but then again how many players have we signed on stats that are failing to live upto those stats

zieler , Hernandez , Musa , Benalouane the list goes on

all players nowadays are signed on stats surely?? kante was signed because he had the highest tackling figures in his league

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Welcome to LCFC Wilfrid Ndidi!

This may be one of the most important signings in our club's history. We are in a little bit of trouble and desperately need a midfield powerhouse to fill the Kante sized hole left in our team.

• Roy Keane
  • Patrick Viera
  • Steven Gerrard
  • Claude Makelele
  • N'Golo Kante

Every major title winning team needs a box-to-box monster in their team, and we had a genuine world class one of those last year. This guy is only 20 years old, so it's a lot of pressure to put on his shoulders, and I wish him the best of luck. From what i have seen of him I am actually very excited, I think he genuinely does have what it takes to be amazing, so hopefully we get behind the lad and support him. Help make us great again!

Except that Slippy G didn't :P

Its a real interesting signing.

Im glad we have him but Ive looked everywhere on Youtube, the hub of all things football lol and every video is of him passing the ball when he has about 30 yards to himself LOL. I saw two or three wonder goals as well and him bombing into the box but didnt see too much ball winning! His game seems to resemble more Pogba than Kante!! 

He is young and will no doubt have to adjust and improve but its another exciting option. Im loving the age of some of our lads in and around the first team squad now with Chilwell, Amartey and Gray all young. The future is bright! Good luck Ndidi!!!!!!!

I fully expect Ndidi to fill out the CDM spot now - but which other midfield player will have to bite his tongue and act in a more attacking role?

Or are we going to play an ultra-holding 4-3-3 with three deep-lying defensive midfielders? A Ranieri recipe? Make it round and it'll resemble a pizza formation?

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

I fully expect Ndidi to fill out the CDM spot now - but which other midfield player will have to bite his tongue and act in a more attacking role?

Or are we going to play an ultra-holding 4-3-3 with three deep-lying defensive midfielders? A Ranieri recipe? Make it round and it'll resemble a pizza formation?

Hopefully it will be a 4-2-3-1 with amartey and ndidi holding, with either mendy or drinky pushed forward, combo of gray/musa/albrighton/mahrez on the flanks and either vardy (home) or slimani (away) up top.

That's what I'd do anyway (doesn't count for much).

17 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Hopefully it will be a 4-2-3-1 with amartey and ndidi holding, with either mendy or drinky pushed forward, combo of gray/musa/albrighton/mahrez on the flanks and either vardy (home) or slimani (away) up top.

That's what I'd do anyway (doesn't count for much).

That'd just be 4-3-3. Mendy especially is not a 'number 10', and neither is Drinky imo.

If we want to do 4231, then we'd need Mahrez, Musa, or Gray in there, like against West Ham. Or maybe King, but that would probably end up more as a 4-1-4-1, with whomever holding behind Drinky and King.

Archived