Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

lollollol

I can assure you those tweets a fortnight ago were completely sincere. They were genuine and accurate (to the best of my knowledge, not every bit of info a journalist gets is 100% nailed on of course) and I wouldn't have tweeted if I had doubts over the validity. In some ways I wish I hadn't bothered given the reaction in certain quarters. Is the deal going to happen today? I very much doubt it. Can I name the player? No. 

Can't fault you for wishing you'd not bothered tweeting it and if you can't say who it was then you can't say, simple. 

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

What this thread proves is those supposedly ITK actually 99% of the time KFA..  Roll on the summer window for more toilet etchings.

It proves that I'm not the only moron on here - you make it two at least

Geoff just doing his job - I for one am happy to know this info cos it tells me we aren't prepared to commit to mega big contracts at the moment. Maybe the club aren't convinced that one of the big earners is going in the summer (and also worried we aren't safe which is obvious I guess but this was weeks ago)

On 31/01/2017 at 14:39, Bert said:

Can't fault you for wishing you'd not bothered tweeting it and if you can't say who it was then you can't say, simple. 

Thanks Bert, I fully understand your position. I'm always appreciative of any info you post as it's usually very accurate. Don't be put off by some of the Trolls on here. There probably still in shorts.

Archived