Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Quick Brown Fox

Sevilla 2-1 Leicester Post Match

BTW, how great was Nzonzi. What a player. If Ndidi becomes half the player Nzonzi is then we got ourself a good player. The ball was glued to his feet and he sprayed it about with class. Sensational player.

Just now, Koke said:

BTW, how great was Nzonzi. What a player. If Ndidi becomes half the player Nzonzi is then we got ourself a good player. The ball was glued to his feet and he sprayed it about with class. Sensational player.

He was good but very positive that Ndidi went toe to toe in the second half and didn't do bad at all. 

will take the excitement of that goal, and last 20 minutes...BUT !!!

Turgid abysmal performance. I c am sorry but there was nothing I saw that shows me

That the players can turn the season around.We were not bad or poor but rubbish.

Morgan more than Huth is overstaying is welcome in the back 4. Hes useless this season.

Benalaoune has to come in for the rest of the season. Ne v er before Have I wished for a players

injury.I hope Morgan takes a big injury keeping him out for a while, because Ranieri will not drop him.

Huth might pick up with Benny beside him. If Wazi was 2-3 yrs younger, Huth wouldnt get any more game time.

Musa, I wouldnt say is finished, he could come back and have a top 2nd season, but for now, Kapu or Ulloa

should get the nod for Bench or selection. I still think if anything saves us from big R, it will come from

Slimana, Vardy, Ndidi, Mahrez and Gray as a team.

Its the other Midfield spot we need to get sorted, Since January and again tonight Drinkwater except for 5 minutes,

was worse than poor.King as one good game then disappears for the next 3..

If we dont pick up on confidence and use this slight good feeling, against Liverpool, they will rip us apart...

Sh*t negative and Rant over....

Now I will believe to the very   end that a new game is a new day, with new chances...

Just took in the last batch of heart tablets, hoping they will see me through until May with the stress easing..

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

He was good but very positive that Ndidi went toe to toe in the second half and didn't do bad at all. 

Agreed. That was encouraging to see. I got big hopes for Ndidi. Under the right coach he will be a beast. 

1 minute ago, Twitcher said:

All the years he's been at the club for King not to be off the bench and jumping around when we score I'm afraid I don't get it. Him and the others. Can someone explain? 

I honestly think they showed a different clip of Claudio after the goal he looked more angry than happy. So would explain why king looked annoyed straight after the goal. No one can ever accuse king of not caring about the club or not being professional and putting the team first.

3 minutes ago, zealot said:

Wes needs to take a break. Huth needs to take a break but who do you bring in. Wasyl would have been worse and Benalouane goes wandering more than Simpson did for second goal. Amartey just not proven against top class attack in CB position so you have to stick with them.

Regardless what a great result tonight though. Not perfect by away goals are priceless in this competition. And against a very very talented team like that I'm very happy. Definitely more effort there in that second half too. If they're 'coming of blowing' as Vardy says that's much much better and what should be like after every game ESP in the prem.

Gray, Drinkwater, Vardy, Mahrez little triangle passes proper football at times in second half that is what we need. More of that please.

Not saying Wes can't do it take the captaincy away. He's no leader he has no drive. Last season was easy it all went right. Now he looks lost. Give it Kasper just look at his reaction at 2-0. Chin up get on with it Wes just blank.

We can win this we can stay up. But we need to fight and fighter need to be in charge. Not a player that looks blank and for someone to blame.

Just now, The whole world smiles said:

I honestly think they showed a different clip of Claudio after the goal he looked more angry than happy. So would explain why king looked annoyed straight after the goal. No one can ever accuse king of not caring about the club or not being professional and putting the team first.

Agree and that's why I was so surprised. Really hope you've explained it.

7 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

will take the excitement of that goal, and last 20 minutes...BUT !!!

Turgid abysmal performance. I c am sorry but there was nothing I saw that shows me

That the players can turn the season around.We were not bad or poor but rubbish.

Morgan more than Huth is overstaying is welcome in the back 4. Hes useless this season.

Benalaoune has to come in for the rest of the season. Ne v er before Have I wished for a players

injury.I hope Morgan takes a big injury keeping him out for a while, because Ranieri will not drop him.

Huth might pick up with Benny beside him. If Wazi was 2-3 yrs younger, Huth wouldnt get any more game time.

Musa, I wouldnt say is finished, he could come back and have a top 2nd season, but for now, Kapu or Ulloa

should get the nod for Bench or selection. I still think if anything saves us from big R, it will come from

Slimana, Vardy, Ndidi, Mahrez and Gray as a team.

Its the other Midfield spot we need to get sorted, Since January and again tonight Drinkwater except for 5 minutes,

was worse than poor.King as one good game then disappears for the next 3..

If we dont pick up on confidence and use this slight good feeling, against Liverpool, they will rip us apart...

Sh*t negative and Rant over....

Now I will believe to the very   end that a new game is a new day, with new chances...

Just took in the last batch of heart tablets, hoping they will see me through until May with the stress easing..

I'm sorry but look at our squad. Our bunch of rag-tag rejects who only have (had) battle and fight and then look at the well oiled footballing machine that is Sevilla. Stop putting yr expectations so high. We are a half decent team on our day but that was not 'dismal'. That was a lesson in hanging in there even though you are less talented and taking whatever you can from a difficult situation. We cannot go toe to toe with teams like that we can't pass well enough. 2-1 loss away from home in first leg with an away goal. Our bunch of rejects did good and I'm proud of them. Result is what matters. Far from 'dismal'.

2 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Apparently the Spanish police are being complete knobs with our fans post match. Randomly hitting fans - including women - for no reason. And using teargas, fookin Europeans.

Will be worse after brexit. We always get a rough ride.

6 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

Nasri was class too. Nzonzis rise from Stoke to Sevilla has been incredible. Criminal he hasn't had a France cap yet. Imagine him and Kante as your midfield pair lol.

Maybe because the likes of Pogba and Matuidi are in front of him lol

18 minutes ago, Koke said:

And to think we were after him last season. Was it25 million? that would if been a bargain. 

2 hours ago, Horibbly Wrong said:

Musa off we play better... simples

IDK if that is fair. Easy to scapegoat Musa, but isn't the real issue playing complimentary talent? Musa is duplicated by Vardy to a large extent, whereas Gray is a very different player, attacking up the sides, trying to take his man, moving around the left side looking for a shot or a cross or the back corner, whatever. With the attention teams have been paying Mahrez (who looked lazy as F to me today defensively when giving chase, I know we don't ask that of him much, but this is the CL, make the effort man), the left has a bit more room, when Gray is in and Slim can play we have a much, much more balanced attack than Vardy/Musa, two speedsters with nobody to get them the ball.

1 minute ago, lesterlad1 said:

And to think we were after him last season. Was it25 million? that would if been a bargain. 

Where we did we bid or was it agent talk. I would take it with a pinch of salt. Not so sure we where after any where near the players we got linked with. CR has said he put to much trust in the players that won the league.

I do think he did nd fvcked up.

4 minutes ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

Apparently only Musa and Claudio from the bench celebrated Leicester goal.

Ruud Gullit, Stuart Pearce and John Colins read something into it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0X6L87P4yg

I think that was about 30 seconds after the goal- wouldn't read anything into it at all. The players tonight showed more fight and passion in twenty minutes than they have all season. So, maybe just for tonight, we can't question the squads attitude. Wait til Liverpool game aylol

6 minutes ago, zealot said:

I'm sorry but look at our squad. Our bunch of rag-tag rejects who only have (had) battle and fight and then look at the well oiled footballing machine that is Sevilla. Stop putting yr expectations so high. We are a half decent team on our day but that was not 'dismal'. That was a lesson in hanging in there even though you are less talented and taking whatever you can from a difficult situation. We cannot go toe to toe with teams like that we can't pass well enough. 2-1 loss away from home in first leg with an away goal. Our bunch of rejects did good and I'm proud of them. Result is what matters. Far from 'dismal'.

We can lose against any team, top or lower level, Sevilla are something we could aim for..But it was a crap performance on

team and Individual basic skills.Again.!!  

Simple ball control, straight forward passing, Giving the ball away when a teammate is not 8 yards away poor tackling, week in week out.

Thats crap, not because Sevilla or Liverpool are the opposition..!!! 

4 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

I think that was about 30 seconds after the goal- wouldn't read anything into it at all. The players tonight showed more fight and passion in twenty minutes than they have all season. So, maybe just for tonight, we can't question the squads attitude. Wait til Liverpool game aylol

sorry wish they had shown the bench. If they can't celebrate that what do they want. If that's true the sooner they are fvcked off the better.

I want players that respect the club and the fans. Not cvnts. So if the bench did as said fvck off from my club.

Archived