Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Ranieri sacked

4 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Agreed

it was to see if the players performed under the illusion CR was going to be here untill the end of the season at the very least

Its akin to a final written warning. I was baffled a lot of our fans on here didn't understand that then and some even now with the benefit of hindsight.

2 minutes ago, Will Loz said:

I guess you are going to ask Lineker how long he has been a suporter too when he said " After all that Claudio Ranieri has done for Leicester City, to sack him now is inexplicable, unforgivable and gut-wrenchingly sad"

Some of us just are not fickle nob heads who belong to generation Y - the millennia's who don't know the meaning to loyalty, winning and losing together and just want everything now.

That the same Lineker who slated his appointment. Good track record hey!

Heartbroken...no words to explain my feeling. 

BUT ..

1) after title, loyalty was ok, but no investment in quality defensive cover.

2) January transfer window. Again no defence cover.Should of also looked at the English leagues for some box to box player.

3) CBs loyalty gone too far. End of November, Huth and  Morgan should have been benched/rested

4) Benalaoune should of been brought in Earlier, Amartey and Hernandez should have been tested and tried for CB position.

5-10)   Even if Ranieri was to go, The owners should have had since January a replacement already ready to walk in.

Times 5!! 

Selection for Liverpool will be interesting, plus tactics and set up.

Heartbroken, until players can put a smile on my face.

Lets not forget for a top class manager, after Abysmal performances over nearly 6 months

he didnt deem it necessary to change the back four. Why, why, why..why so v stubborn and 

blind.

Claudio you gave us our dream, a gentlemen, great classic  interviews, great subs, great tweeks in the tactics.

With that magic of seeing a friendship bring class to the title day celebrations..Bocelli singing 2 Arias at

the KP stadium....

Tonight and until our club, turn the tide....NONE SHALL SLEEP,  

Nessun Dorma will for ever float on the air through the stanchions of the KP.

Tonight the 2nd Aria became a sad heartbreaking reality..

Time to say goodbye...    Con te partiro.

you stayed too loyal too long.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

That the same Lineker who slated his appointment. Good track record hey!

Exactly, Lineker really doesn't have a clue... we are playing truly horrendous football. The owners have been patient in my view and gave him money in both transfer windows to get something out the team, but nothing come of it, in fact we are worse now than we were before January a lot worse. 

Analysis of 18 seasons of football:

When a sustained performance drop occurs, the statistically optimal decision is to keep the manager. Second best choice is for the manager to depart voluntarily. The statistically worst choice is to sack the manager.

We have made, statistically, the worst decision available. 

Just now, Lesteban said:

Analysis of 18 seasons of football:

When a sustained performance drop occurs, the statistically optimal decision is to keep the manager. Second best choice is for the manager to depart voluntarily. The statistically worst choice is to sack the manager.

We have made, statistically, the worst decision available. 

No we haven't... the players didn't believe in him anymore, unlike Pearson when we were bottom who the players were still playing for 

7 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

It's great seeing the amount of morons slagging us off on social media, shows how many people know absolutely nothing about football.

It's all just faux outrage by a load of people who do not give one solitary s**t about this club. If we got relegated they would be straight back on taking the piss laughing at us. Poor small time small club Leicester we all know what's best for you. Patronising t***s.

I prey we don't get tactically taken to the cleaners on Monday evening.   Effort will only get us so far. We are playing a very good team. It's one thing confusing players with our set up but they need to know the opposition inside out. Hopefully all that was pre prepared for Monday and it isn't on Claudio's laptop! 

To all the people saying we should stick with him in the championship if we are relegated, can i remind them of the 2 Derby performances home and away

and the second half performance against millwall.

derbys 2 home games after the 2-2 draw

Championship

Derby County3-4Cardiff City

Tue 14 Feb Full time Report

Championship

Derby County3-3Bristol City

Sat 11 Feb Full time Report

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

No we haven't... the players didn't believe in him anymore, unlike Pearson when we were bottom who the players were still playing for 

I'm just stating what happens when managers are sacked, leave of their own accord, or stay on at a club.

Repeatedly, the clubs that sack their managers after sustained runs of poor form have lower relative performance afterwards than those that don't. 

9 minutes ago, Will Loz said:

I guess you are going to ask Lineker how long he has been a suporter too when he said " After all that Claudio Ranieri has done for Leicester City, to sack him now is inexplicable, unforgivable and gut-wrenchingly sad"

Some of us just are not fickle nob heads who belong to generation Y - the millennia's who don't know the meaning to loyalty, winning and losing together and just want everything now.

Great politician's answer mate. So how long have you been a supporter?

9 minutes ago, Will Loz said:

More like shame we are a shameful club. The whole world would have respected our club if we said we stood shoulder to shoulder with our coach regarldess of the outcome. We would have shown the whole world that we cant not only win in spirit but also lose in spirit. Unbelievable pathetic show of lack of gratitude, loyalty and humility. What made everyone support us was our humility and our spirit to never give up. This was our biggest test and we failed big time! No longer are we the peoples club, the owners and many fans we have become monsters, the so called fans who were praising and saying they never expected to see EPL championship in their life time now consider a relegation an stain on their weak little ego's. 

I remember many saying 2 matches before we won the title that they dont care if we get relegated just as long as we win the title. Now they have forgotten what we acheived and taken it all back. We dont ever deserve to win anything again and if Karma has anything to do with it we will never ever win. Oh yes enjoy staying up and then fighting for bottom half for the next decades but nothing and I mean nothing can take away what RC did. Its the last time in our life time we would see it. 

I agree with this and think as a club we've died a little. Many of the players have let the club, their manager and us down badly this season with lack of effort and self interest. Didn't matter what team he picked or what tactics Ranieri employed if certain players wouldn't put the effort in. I've never done it before but feel like standing up and booing our sad bunch of players loudly against Liverpool and hope that they get stuffed. Doesn't even bother me if we get relegated now as long as we get rid of the majority of this shower of shite and start again. Let's just hope that they don't bring some complete dunderhead in like Woy and make us a complete laughing stock. I just wish now that Ranieri had dumped us for the Italian national side in the summer and had a last job with honour and where people appreciated him.

Just now, Lesteban said:

I'm just stating what happens when managers are sacked, leave of their own accord, or stay on at a club.

Repeatedly, the clubs that sack the managers have lower relative performance afterwards than those that don't. 

I don't honestly believe our performances could get any worse

Shame for him to go but the guy is 65 years old and will be more than set up for the rest of his life. Having watched our awful gutless performances since January something had to change. I hope the new management is ok making some pretty radical changes to the playing staff and getting tough with them.

3 minutes ago, Lesteban said:

Repeatedly, the clubs that sack their managers after sustained runs of poor form have lower relative performance afterwards than those that don't. 

They were playing for Cambiasso and themselves not that dickhead Pearson. 

2 minutes ago, Lesteban said:

Under these circumstances it actually gives us more of a chance without him than with. Honestly I couldn't see where a win even a goal was coming from. The players have won that is for sure they just didn't play for him

When we were rock bottom under Pearson not once did I want him gone because you could see the players were behind him.  

Archived