Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

Am i on my own actually looking forward to the Liverpool game

Looking forward to this, i think the last couple of months home and away we knew what was coming, i think Shakey will serve up something different, i think the players will think the pressure is off them a little bit and play a more ''Leicester'' way which we have only seen glimpses of this season, what do you guys think

I actually think, despite the reaction to the sacking, the mood will be different. We're in a bit of the unknown territory and that always brings a different scenario.

I think we'll start the game well but whether it can last I don't know.

Rightly or wrongly I am looking forward to it.

More from the unknown aspect of how the players are going to react, hoping something will have changed, hoping for a positive reaction and positive football.

I said on Friday i'm excited again (It might not be for long depending on what goes on tomorrow) after weeks/months of knowing what was going to happen.

Reaction to the sacking has been a joke

If fans are fans of the club & not temporary employees, it's all to play for now

Not the most winnable of games but if we get behind Shakey & the players we'll hopefully put up one hell of a fight & start to turn the corner of this absolutely dire road Ranieri has taken us down

21 minutes ago, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

Looking forward to this, i think the last couple of months home and away we knew what was coming, i think Shakey will serve up something different, i think the players will think the pressure is off them a little bit and play a more ''Leicester'' way which we have only seen glimpses of this season, what do you guys think

pressure off?, if anything it's the other way round.

Everybody thinks we have stabbed Ranieri in the back.

Play well - the players will get Hammered for not trying before,

Play shit- They still don't care, with there big fat pay rises

Damned if we do , Damned if we don't

I'm well looking forward to the game.

Hope some outside source (such as the weather or shit ref) doesn't have to much of an effect.

I also hope the fans get behind the team whatever happens.

The crying over CR has to stop. We've got survival to achieve. C'mon City!

I'm looking forward to it. We've seen these players show a bit of improvement in the first half against Man U and the second half against Sevilla. If we can do that for 90 mins and get a positive result, the majority of fans will be back onside. 

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

I'm well looking forward to the game.

Hope some outside source (such as the weather or shit ref) doesn't have to much of an effect.

I also hope the fans get behind the team whatever happens.

The crying over CR has to stop. We've got survival to achieve. C'mon City!

I agree.

The key is for everyone to get behind the club and the team.

I could give an argument for and against Ranieri being dismissed. The fact is it's happened and winging and moaning isn't going to keep us in the prem.

We all need to remain positive and fingers crossed all comes good.

Guest bennytwohats

I'm afraid there just no positive outcome here for me.

Do well and I'll resent the team.

Do badly and I'll resent the decision.

Obviously I'd rather we do well but it will lead to some seriously conflicting feelings.

Archived