Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

Poor TV pundits with sh#te opinions

Martin and Bilic were both very prickly towards the token lady pundit .

She was trying but as I have said before and been abused for there is no comparison in terms of actual experience.

Bilic would be an interesting manager.hes looks like he will select you or shoot you.

My little brother worked on the new Panamanian canal alongside the old  and they actually build ships to fit the size of the canal.

12 hours ago, Farrington fox said:

Gary Neville is pretty arrogant.   Keano needs to lighten up a bit. 

I think Gary Neville is brilliant.

Although United through and through,I heard him numerous times last year praising Liverpool and Man City.Very professional and calls it how it is. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

I think Gary Neville is brilliant.

Although United through and through,I heard him numerous times last year praising Liverpool and Man City.Very professional and calls it how it is. 

Totally agree, hated him as a player, probably mainly  because he was Man U through and through, and as a kid growing up in the mid nighties, if you didn’t support Man U,  you hated them, (Very very odd if you didn’t) lol, when I heard he was going to sky I was ffs, but I reckon he is by far the best pundit out there, fair play 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Totally agree, hated him as a player, probably mainly  because he was Man U through and through, and as a kid growing up in the mid nighties, if you didn’t support Man U,  you hated them, (Very very odd if you didn’t) lol, when I heard he was going to sky I was ffs, but I reckon he is by far the best pundit out there, fair play 

Exactly ( but in the 80s,and that’s being kind)

6 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Murphy was at it again yesterday …. "Maguire ….. moan, moan, moan" (even had the cheek to criticise Harry's heading technique at one point) … One wonders when DM was so competent 'in the air' !!! RLC got some whining at too !!

By contrast everything Henderson, (sorry 'Jordan'), did was met with  purring approval by the little bald one!   Nothing to do with an Anfield connection surely ??

Compared to the 1st game where I thought Henderson was a contender for MOM yesterday I thought he was very poor and one of the worst being so negative with his passing.

2 hours ago, lestajigs said:

Think my Grandma has one of them.

• Haha 1

There are too many shit British pundits just don't do their research. They roll up to studio with the view that everything revolves around the Premier League & England and that's all they know. When Guardiola initially struggled at Man City, Danny Mills said "it's because there are only 2 competitive teams in Spain, 1 in Germany and 20 in England". Like Watford are more of a challenge than Atletico Madrid.

People like Phil Neville, Ian Dowie and Dion Dublin are just making stuff up about the lesser nations because they can't be arsed to look into it. Alex Scott's comments are very simplistic whereas Eni Aluko seems okay.

Edited by RonnieTodger
  • Like 4

Just now, Nigel Graham Pearson said:

Why does Keane keep getting pundit work? He’s surly, rude, and doesn’t have anything especially interesting to say, is there nobody better? 

Seems like another instance of the ‘great footballer = great pundit’ fallacy. 

Answered your own question Nige

:giggle:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, davieG said:

Compared to the 1st game where I thought Henderson was a contender for MOM yesterday I thought he was very poor and one of the worst being so negative with his passing.

This is really weird. He played very well. 

1 minute ago, lildave3 said:

This is really weird. He played very well. 

5 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

That’s interesting as I thought he had a good game, just goes to show the differing views of spectators 

He didn't do anything wrong but I don't think he had much influence on the game didn't seem to take any responsibility to create or push forward unlike the 1st game.

1 minute ago, davieG said:

He didn't do anything wrong but I don't think he had much influence on the game didn't seem to take any responsibility to create or push forward unlike the 1st game.

He called the set piece play for Stones 2nd and generally acted like a true leader throughout. I'm a huge fan of him. 

1 minute ago, lildave3 said:

He called the set piece play for Stones 2nd and generally acted like a true leader throughout. I'm a huge fan of him. 

Well we all see things differently, I have no problems with him as such.