Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

Poor TV pundits with sh#te opinions

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

I like the way this man has put himself forward as the moral guardian of our game. "We have to talk about Vardy's antics, we would if it was a foreign player", missing out the fact HE was a truly nasty, snidey, dirty player.

I know there's a right bunch of delicate snowflakes on here who think all pundits hate Leicester but I do genuinely find Mills to have an agenda.

Lots of pundits ridiculed us last year but it's generally just because they weren't watching much but the odd highlight. I can live with that.

But some of the bias rubbish Mills spews, you'd swear the Leicester squad got together and burnt his house down.

Mills definitely has an agenda, seems to want the big clubs to do well every season and nobody to change that- see his comments about a potential Leicester v Palace/ Watford Community Shield and how it would look bad for English football around the world.

I'm not sure it's entirely an agenda against us personally but the level of club we represent.

Pundits just presume that if lil ol' leicester go further and do better than a bigger english team it'll dent the reputation of the premiership

Personally, i think its doing the opposite, everyone wants to know who/what Leicester is, attracting more attention to them 

I have to confess that a certain part of the joy provided by the team's sudden renaissance since Claudio's removal is the knowledge of how bad these moralising, bandwagon-jumping, tiny-minded pundits/journalists are feeling right now.

I will salute the first of them to come out and admit he got it wrong and that Ranieri had to go because he was the problem this season - not the owners, not Shakespeare, nor the players. But I fear that will never happen.

How about you taking the lead, Lineker? Go on, re-establish your credibility (and, to use your word, goodwill) with the fans of the club you love.

Wheyyyyhayyyyyy.   I love the pundits...

How boring if we didnt have them, I am from miserable, unremarkable, boring Leicester...and Proud.

Of course these once top players can voice their opinions, sometimes utter tripe, sometimes we love

them just because they say some nice slimey words...

Gets you lot whining like moaning minnies and worse than our great women in a birth ward....

Lineker is our legend, we all saw his reactions and emotions when we won that title, hes Leicester, like all of us!!

He has more right than any to come out, with his thoughts of the moment, hes like all of us, pretty crap at any

decent balanced judgement. He has more variety and changes than his family market stand..

I can only laugh when the pundits, experts kick in....its brilliant entertainment.

I am happy to stay weird , beats being an expert...in my work I knew what I was doing...I was brilliant at being

called an expert, so I could get payed for being a clever twat, who got away with it..:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

Just listened to Trevor Sinclair on east midlands today, makes a change to hear a pundit saying we were right to get rid of Ranieri

It's still frustrating and hypocritical though that it's taken this long for the media to start realising it.

Literally had to be spoonfed 3 wins on the board otherwise they would never have seen the logic us Leicester fans saw all along :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, TK95 said:

It's still frustrating and hypocritical though that it's taken this long for the media to start realising it.

Literally had to be spoonfed 3 wins on the board otherwise they would never have seen the logic us Leicester fans saw all along :rolleyes:

Trouble is tho for the one pundit that agrees we needed to change things and was right to replace Claudio there is still another bunch whinging whining and Bitching how we raped the heart of dreamland football by sacking Claudio,heaven for bid tho we were in free fall and going down without a fight til Shaky took back the reigns !!

2 minutes ago, Daz93 said:

Moans about Vardy being dirty, yet the cvnt used to kick people for a living. Unbelievable.

It did make me laugh how he calls Vardy a cheat and says it should not be condoned! 

I don't remember Keane obiding by the rule book when he played. 

He was a right dirty b*stard! 

Edited by lee7

5 minutes ago, RGFox said:

Roy Keane can do one too. Reckons straight red for vardy! Fvck off 

The thing is the ref was spot on.  They were both being dicks.  So he booked them both.  Shame(?) Nasri had been booked earlier.  Keane (as do most people Ive spoken to today) thinks it was a straight red for a headbutt.  It was a caution for both for unsporting behaviour which covers a multitude of sins including cheating!

Souness and Roy fuching Keane can fuch right off. Media muppets trying to say something controversial or "alternative" or against the grain just to get attention. Like they have any moral high ground to stand upon whatsoever. Cvnts.

• 8 months later...
57 minutes ago, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

Paul Merson admits he got it completely wrong over Leicester City's Claude Puel

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/12/14/paul-merson-admits-he-got-it-completely-wrong-over-leicester-cit/

BACKTRACKING AGAIN

"When he was appointed I wasn't the greatest fan of Claude Puel coming in, but what I like is, it looks like he has learnt his lesson from Southampton, where it didn't go that well".

I doubt Merson has learnt his lesson and will continue to spout headline making nonsense just to get the attention he needs to keep his job.

• Like 2