Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

Poor TV pundits with sh#te opinions

We had goodwill because people aren't really that bothered. If they were they'd understand our opinions instead of calling us spoilt, ungrateful, elitist or anything else. They might not agree but they'd see where we were coming from.

Lineker, Savage and the like don't help by believing we should accept being crap because of one successful season and as such our fans have ridiculous expectations when the reality is that we don't want the club to get relegated and all the uncertainty it brings which is surely obvious to most.

21 hours ago, TK95 said:

Where's the media outrage here?

"Disloyal fans"

"But he lead the Invicibles season with Arsenal"

No? Nothing? :rolleyes:

IMG-20170307-WA0002.jpg

How dare they want Wenger out, "they are where they should be" so they should get back in their box. Who needs ambition. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheMightySystem said:

Don't know about anyone else but Lineker is really starting to annoy me recently with his Ranieri comments.

Post-footballer Lineker is a huge bellend in all honesty. Yes he donated some money to us when in need but its not as if he would have noticed it missing and we'd have all done the same in his position. Wouldn't be surprised if he did it for the good PR in any case!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheMightySystem said:

Don't know about anyone else but Lineker is really starting to annoy me recently with his Ranieri comments.

if he cares more about that than the actual state of the club then he's a tool

Edited by Goober
  • Like 3

no wonder Linekar says stuff like that when i doubt he watches every single minute of our games week in week out and probably doesnt pay to do so either. if he did he'd have seen a change was needed.

another pundit putting their 10p into a situation he doesnt know the full story about

Edited by FrankieADZ

Arrrgh Gary, the newly self appointment moral guardian of the world.

imagine being more upset about losing the goodwill of a load of people they actually don't care about us, over being relegated and the clubs very future.

Would he be so bothered if it was him who had spent a few hundred million? Nope.

20 minutes ago, Mease said:

I hold Lineker in high esteem and is one of my heros but he has let us and himself down of late with his opinions, I am disappointed.

It seem to me he didnt want Claudio here when appointed and then didnt want to see him go, Gary as a city fan should now be backing shakey to take us back up the league

Can't wait till we appoint someone in the summer so Lineker can act underwhelmed, and then express outrage when he sack him 2 years later.

I hope we appoint someone like Roger Schmidt so half these uneducated pundits like Owen and Savage can poo poo him but then be up his arse when he gets us top 6.

• Like 2

Why oh Why, do you expect more from pundits.

They mirror, the terraces, the forums, including this one.

They all have individual and various differing opinions, no more different than the fans

on the terraces, go down the pub, read this forum..Who agrees with who on any subject/issue,

on every single point.  You lot should all be bloody journalists...put them up for experts, build them up for 'should know better'  then knock them down.

Every single one of you should be on "Sunday supplement".....lol

• Like 1

Fvck 'em. 

Over the past 2 years most of them have shown themselves up for what they are. The thing that annoys me is they never come out and say they got it wrong. Let them continue to embarass theirselves whlist we enjoy the most successful era in our clubs history

• Like 3

Banter bookies Paddy Power sent a hearse to their next game, with ‘RIP FOOTBALL’ the subtle message spelled out in flowers; various sports journalists solemnly declared this the day that football had lost its heart, soul or any other word too often found in 80s power ballads; at least one said that Leicester’s title winners should be stripped of their medals while another could not imagine ‘a more pathetic, dispiriting, thoroughly depressing decision has ever been made’.

It’s fair to say that a lot of people lost their shit about Claudio Ranieri being sacked, including former Leicester midfielder Robbie Savage, who wrote in his Daily Mirror column: ‘I felt empty when I went to bed on Thursday night because Ranieri’s cynical, ruthless, soulless sacking appalled me. It is an absolute f****** disgrace.’

Less than three weeks later and Savage was speculating, with Leicester leading Sevilla 1-0 after taking giant strides to secure their Premier League status with back-to-back victories, that the Foxes may have possibly made the right decision. An absolute f****** disgrace had become the right call in just two-and-a-half football matches. By the time that became three whole football matches, there were very few people still talking about the death of anything other than their voices after a phenomenal performance from Leicester City.

==='

http://www.football365.com/news/reports-of-footballs-death-were-greatly-exaggerated

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Gerrard seemed annoyed that we went through last night. Before the game he was "confident" Sevilla would get through with no trouble. 

I can't accept gerrard as a Pundit - he is tadge too quiet ... and it makes me think he has nothing to say.  Shame on BT for employing him.  IT makes them and him look foolish.

Carragher is a pundit and has plenty to say... so to souness - they both talk Bullocks

Edited by foxinsocks

13 minutes ago, Leamington Fox said:

Savage, who I loved as a player, but never rated as a pundit, is dead to me.  Proven himself to be a complete tw*t.  I will also never forget the rubbish spouted by Ian Wright, Martin Keown and Graeme Souness.  Tossers one and all.

I could not stand the stupid comments from Savage any longer last night and retuned the match with a Spanish commentary. Was not a problem that I could not understand a word - they were so much better than the commentators on BT and Sky for that matter!!

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Danny Mills is a twat. "All those fans who thought it was a disgrace Ranieri got sacked now need to eat some humble pie."

Fans? Think you mean you and your parasite journo friends, you dick.

I like the way this man has put himself forward as the moral guardian of our game. "We have to talk about Vardy's antics, we would if it was a foreign player", missing out the fact HE was a truly nasty, snidey, dirty player.

• Like 2