Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

Poor TV pundits with sh#te opinions

Annoyed me immediately after our title winning season, saying “I’ll be gobsmacked, gobsmacked, if Kante and Mahrez are still there in the autumn”.

It was obvious he was going to be right about NG, which we all expected, but just pees u off when “experts “ like him say things in that stupid, cocky , I know it all delivery. 

The problem is that so many rush in to proclaim instant judgements without seeing what might happen. Obviously foreign managers will be treated differently to the English ones, and "safer" opinions aren't that enticing but a thoughtful, considered view is often the best way.

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Merson is the village idiot of football pundits.

Such a lovable village idiot, like Benny from Crossroads.

The rubbish he spouts from his podgy drink and drug ravaged face is both cringe worthy and entertaining. He's like they've found a placement for someone with SEN.

Edited by Bluetintedspecs

1 hour ago, sm1 said:

Explains his moronic rantings. After the Newcastle game he was asked which major club Mahrez could go to and he said Evertonlol.

LOL, did he really say that? lol

People like him fail to adapt to what they've always thought. Everton were a much bigger club than us 30 years a go but now the gap is minimal. The only time we sell Everton a player is because we want to not because the player is desperate to go.

• 3 months later...

Murphy is awful. He's only got a job because he's the definition of inoffensive. Fat, bald, middle aged, mediocre career, boring. Must mean he's intelligent and articulate! Except he's as thick as a bag of spanners. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sdb said:

Murphy is awful. He's only got a job because he's the definition of inoffensive. Fat, bald, middle aged, mediocre career, boring. Must mean he's intelligent and articulate! Except he's as thick as a bag of spanners. 

clearly not inoffensive to you though :ph34r:

Danny Murphy was soooooooo bad in co-commentary, he was trending on Twitter earlier.

When he wasn't moaning about the cold or responding with one word analysis, he was utterly missing the point.  

Even Chelsea fans were having a dig.

For a rich dude, with a burgeoning telly career, married to a soap actress, you'd think he wouldn't be such a miserable sod, either...

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Danny Murphy was soooooooo bad in co-commentary, he was trending on Twitter earlier.

When he wasn't moaning about the cold or responding with one word analysis, he was utterly missing the point.  

Even Chelsea fans were having a dig.

For a rich dude, with a burgeoning telly career, married to a soap actress, you'd think he wouldn't be such a miserable sod, either...

Who's he married to, Lisa Dingle from Emmerdale?

I find it weird the BBC pay millions to show the FA Cup and Premier League, and yet use punditry to be constantly sarcastic and critical,  and summarising in game to make every game sound dull. Baffling. Why would you want to sit through 90 mins of Danny Murphy or Mark Lawrenson being sarcastic?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

When the footage of the lap of appreciation was shown on Match of the Day, former City and Arsenal defender Martin Keown leaned forward . “Short memories, Gary, haven’t they?”

Not short enough, i can easily remember the 6 month pay day  Keown came here for, he was sh#te, and clearly didnt want to be here

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

When the footage of the lap of appreciation was shown on Match of the Day, former City and Arsenal defender Martin Keown leaned forward . “Short memories, Gary, haven’t they?”

Not short enough, i can easily remember the 6 month pay day  Keown came here for, he was sh#te, and clearly didnt want to be here

He is a plonker for saying that isn’t he

what are we supposed to do? I know accept shit play and shit results for the rest of our supporting days just to appease to egotistical commentators 

fvck off Keown 

• Like 1