Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

Just now, The Horse's Mouth said:

not to seem like I am reacting to the game, but Chelsea's squad is genuine dross. They really need to improve it in the next couple of weeks, else I doubt they'll finish top 4, it's paper thin

This is what worries me - that they'll get aggressive in the market and offer us silly money for Drinky and Mahrez that we will accept. We must put up our asking prices!!

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

This is what worries me - that they'll get aggressive in the market and offer us silly money for Drinky and Mahrez that we will accept. We must put up our asking prices!!

After Mahrez 's performance last night can't we do... 'buy one,  get one free! '?

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

WoW hear the boo's when Chelsea came off... disgusting

More likely booing the ref i would have thought.

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

So what if Chelsea go down? Conte has earned the right to take them down. They've won the league, what do they expect?

Entitled fans need to get a grip. Conte should stay even if they end up in League 2. 

I'll imagine there won't be the rub fest like when Claudio was sacked, however twitter is in rumour mill about Conte walking away as it is! 

20 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

WoW hear the boo's when Chelsea came off... disgusting

What do you mean, "disgusting"?

They're 3-0 down at home to one of the favourites for relegation.

Every club in the league would boo in that situation. Never mind the reigning Champions.

• Like 1

Just now, AKCJ said:

What do you mean, "disgusting"?

They're 3-0 down at home to one of the favourites for relegation.

Every club in the league would boo in that situation. Never mind the reigning Champions.

"But Conte has earnt the right to try and turn it round, they shouldn't give him a hard time" ©

• Thanks 1