Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Francesco Acerbi

23 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

It's my opinion, just because someone has a different one to you dosent mean they are wrong. 

I never said you were wrong. But you did say, definitively, that he is crap. Why so certain?

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/acerbi-announcesi-believe-i-played-my-last-home-game-for-sassuolo

After playing in his eighty second game in a row for Sassuolo, Francesco Acerbi is ready for a new challenge. The center back spoke to Sky Sport about his future after Sassuolo's home win:"We could have done more in the league, we had an excellent team. But this was our first year in Europe, it wasn't easy. My last home match for Sassuolo? I really think so. I expressed my intention to the club in January. I'm very happy here but I already told the club that I would leave after the season. I'm not sure where I'll play next season, I'm focused on closing the season well

Having seen that YouTube video I want him for his pride & desire alone!!!

on a serious note though, I think Acerbi would be a better & a lot cheaper option to Gibson. Both left sided centre halves which we need, however Acerbi seems to have that extra about him from set pieces.... just got to train him out of going on them Sol Bamba like runs!! lol 

Acerbi & one of Maguire, Mbodji or Janssen & I think we've got a perfect pair there. 

13 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Having seen that YouTube video I want him for his pride & desire alone!!!

on a serious note though, I think Acerbi would be a better & a lot cheaper option to Gibson. Both left sided centre halves which we need, however Acerbi seems to have that extra about him from set pieces.... just got to train him out of going on them Sol Bamba like runs!! lol 

Acerbi & one of Maguire, Mbodji or Janssen & I think we've got a perfect pair there. 

I have feeling this guy would be better than Gibson, Maguire and even Keane.

Never heard of him before, so I called a friend in Italy who's religion is football and only football.  He told me he'd be surprised if Italy let's him go.(He says Milan is interested).

For whatever it's worth he looks like a pit bull! It's exactly that type of aggressiveness we need. I could see a defender like that giving us an edge on some games (the close ones at least).  We need defenders badly.  I'd take him.

Watched the Inter vs Sassuolo game the other week, this guy is just like Huth. No nonsense and is always in the right place to get the ball out. Was very impressed with the whole Sassuolo defence actually.

2 hours ago, Foxin hell said:

Watched the Inter vs Sassuolo game the other week, this guy is just like Huth. No nonsense and is always in the right place to get the ball out. Was very impressed with the whole Sassuolo defence actually.

gerrum all in

13 hours ago, Foxin hell said:

From what I've seen I'm really keen on this... just hoping it wasn't a Ranieri target rather than being a club target.

On 5/24/2017 at 19:59, les-tah said:

gerrum all in

Agreed.  Job lot signing it is and they can stay in the same room at Rudder's gaff.

On 25/05/2017 at 19:26, Sionnach gorm said:

Why?

Why what? If you mean regarding not being a Ranieri target.... because obviously Ranieri is no longer here & recruitment might not be as keen. However if Ranieri was in charge he would push for the signing. If that makes sense lol 

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Why what? If you mean regarding not being a Ranieri target.... because obviously Ranieri is no longer here & recruitment might not be as keen. However if Ranieri was in charge he would push for the signing. If that makes sense lol 

Also probably because the players that Ranieri apparently sought out have been ****ing shit?lol don't think there's any need to explain your point hahah

Archived