Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Kasper wanted by Man Utd & Man City

On 25/05/2017 at 19:24, AmarteyAndChill said:

Pretty sure Pickford is Everton bound & so we are selling our best player for £10m and will have to buy his replacement for twice as much. 

But your not selling him for £10m are you as your getting Iheanacho aswell aren't you, he's valued at £20m so technically your getting £30m. Your hard work sometimes! 

12 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

But your not selling him for £10m are you as your getting Iheanacho aswell aren't you, he's valued at £20m so technically your getting £30m. Your hard work sometimes! 

I get it;) but if ihenacho dosent start for us we may be better off getting £30m. But it dosent matter :vardy:

34 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/City_Watch/status/868380626164043776

Looks like he's not going Man City, they're signing Benfica's keeper. The person who tweeted broke the Silva story, so I guess they're reliable.

They're letting Willy and Hart go, so will only have 1 keeper (an older one in Bravo). This kid could easily be back up/long term option. Certainly wouldn't be ruling out the departure of Kasper

15 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

They're letting Willy and Hart go, so will only have 1 keeper (an older one in Bravo). This kid could easily be back up/long term option. Certainly wouldn't be ruling out the departure of Kasper

This kid is supposed to be one of the best keepers in the world. He isn't going to Man City as back up lol. Bravo will be his back up.

1 minute ago, foxes21 said:

This kid is supposed to be one of the best keepers in the world. He isn't going to Man City as back up lol. Bravo will be his back up.

He's young. Coming to the prem can be pretty daunting. De Gea was brilliant in Spain and so shaky when he came over here so you just don't know. Besides, look at someone like Ter Stegan. Was higher rated and barely had a look in at Barca. These clubs can do it.

13 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

So two GKs? Bravo and Edersen?

They have so much money, they could have 3. Wouldn't even be surprised to see Bravo go.

Just now, dmayne7 said:

He's young. Coming to the prem can be pretty daunting. De Gea was brilliant in Spain and so shaky when he came over here so you just don't know. Besides, look at someone like Ter Stegan. Was higher rated and barely had a look in at Barca. These clubs can do it.

They have so much money, they could have 3. Wouldn't even be surprised to see Bravo go.

Cannot see Kasper Schmeichel joining man city if he isn't going to play every week. 

6 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Cannot see Kasper Schmeichel joining man city if he isn't going to play every week. 

Oh no, I agree. I'm just saying that just because they are signing Ederson, I wouldn't rule out Kasper going there, because he will be going there to be first choice league keeper, they just might have a cup rotation thing like Barca had with Bravo and Ter Stegan. United still seems like the one to watch out for.

6 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Oh no, I agree. I'm just saying that just because they are signing Ederson, I wouldn't rule out Kasper going there, because he will be going there to be first choice league keeper, they just might have a cup rotation thing like Barca had with Bravo and Ter Stegan. United still seems like the one to watch out for.

I think Mourinho trusts that Romero guy(played him in the cup final).

cant see united paying what we want for Kasper when they've got a Perfectly good GK already their.

1 hour ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

This Edersen guy who's going to Manchester City is gonna cost them £35m.... Can't see them spending another £30m on Kasper. 

Sky Sources (!) reporting 45 million fee for this guy.

Kasper ain't going back to City.

On 2017-5-27 at 12:22, AmarteyAndChill said:

I think Mourinho trusts that Romero guy(played him in the cup final).

cant see united paying what we want for Kasper when they've got a Perfectly good GK already their.

already there! 

15 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Great news for us - Man U want Oblak if De Gea goes and Atletico will sell because Man U pay ridiculous amounts. 

That leaves Liverpool, Everton or Arsenal. Two of which are Europa League contenders. 

Probably leaves Atletico too..... ?

Archived