Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Kasper wanted by Man Utd & Man City

13 hours ago, brucey said:

Kasper injured in training for Denmark. Thigh injury. Will miss both international games. 

No big club is going to want to sign a sick note, he's already missed a third of last season with 3 different injuries :whistle:

Fingers x anyway

29 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Fingers x anyway

Think Brucey was making a joke 

however, looking back, in the great escape season he broke his foot and this season he broke his hand (plus missed a game earlier with a groin issue).  Doubt there are too many more things to come !

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Think Brucey was making a joke 

however, looking back, in the great escape season he broke his foot and this season he broke his hand (plus missed a game earlier with a groin issue).  Doubt there are too many more things to come !

Breaks are unfortunate and a hazard of contact sports. It's groin thigh calf knee and ankle that a the problems every time you get one of those injuries it's a greater weakness going forwards. I would not class players that have a couple of breaks a sick note. But someone out with a hamstring every couple of months yes.

In the great escape he only played 24 league games.  He missed 1/3 of the season to an injury. In the title winning season he played all 38 games. And in 16/17 he played 30 games.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, diggler said:

Not sure if mentioned elsewhere but has anyone seen that Sky Bet have suspended bets on him joining Everton?

This will probably be because Pickford is going there. 

Well apparently the club have slapped a £50m price tag on Kasper to "scare off " Liverpool and Manure, but can't really see that worrying Manure if the recon they will sell DeGea to RM for about £80m as has been reported and with DeGea house hunting in Spain too !!

Squeeky bum time over next few weeks to see if we can hold onto our class Keeper !

https://thisisfutbol.com/2017/06/blogs/premier-league/manchester-united-must-pay-50million-for-schmeichel/

6 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Well apparently the club have slapped a £50m price tag on Kasper to "scare off " Liverpool and Manure, but can't really see that worrying Manure if the recon they will sell DeGea to RM for about £80m as has been reported and with DeGea house hunting in Spain too !!

Squeeky bum time over next few weeks to see if we can hold onto our class Keeper !

Well that rules out Liverpool. Would never pay £50m for a GK 

51 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

https://thisisfutbol.com/2017/06/blogs/premier-league/manchester-united-must-pay-50million-for-schmeichel/

They'll go for either Oblak or Donnarumma now he's said he wants to leave.

29 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

They'll go for either Oblak or Donnarumma now he's said he wants to leave.

Yep. He'll quickly go from somebody teams had an eye on to a priority transfer target now

7 hours ago, justfoxes said:

I hope De Gea stays and so Utd don't come in for him. Not sure they'd pay £50m which would mean Kasper would have to try to engineer a move if he's keen.

£50m is a false valuation anyway. I don't think he'd end up going for as much, but to us he's priceless. We could've slapped an £80-100m valuation on him and it'd have the same effect.

Yeah we could get a good shot stopper who commands his area to replace him. But Kasper is a leader in our dressing room who knows the club and has been integral to our recent success. He's our next club captain if he stays, and his distribution is crucial to the way that we play.

Keep.

18 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Don't think Atletico can buy or sell, as they have a transfer embargo, so doubt it will be Oblak

they can sell i think, they just cant buy anyone(they could in theory but they couldnt play until January when the ban enda)

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

they can sell i think, they just cant buy anyone(they could in theory but they couldnt play until January when the ban enda)

Yes they Can sell. The key basically behind the embargo, is that clubs can't strengthen there team as a punishment.

Leicester City transfer rumour: Peter Schmeichel on Kasper to United rumours

By RobTanner  |  Posted: June 22, 2017

0 COMMENTS   2 SHARES

image: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/images/localworld/ugc-images/276308/Article/images/30404409/16054784-large.jpg

Peter Schmeichel (left) with son Kasper, who has been linked with his dad's former club Manchester United

Peter Schmeichel has said it would be a dream if his son Kasper Schmeichel followed in his footsteps and became Manchester United's number one.

Kasper has been linked with United because the future of Jose Mourinho's number one David De Gea is uncertain, with reports he is being targeted by Real Madrid.

However, his father told Talksport Radio City was an ambitious club that could challenge for the top four again.

"It would be a dream," he said.

"For me, trying to be as neutral and unbiased and not like a father, I think he has done well enough to convince everybody that he can play at the highest level.

"The doubts were there when he first went into the Premier League over whether he was good enough, but he proved that and in the Champions League last year I thought he did really well.

"If clubs need a really good goalkeeper, well he is somebody who can be trusted to do that.

i

"Having said that, I am crazy about Leicester, I am crazy about the owners - they are fantastic and really good for the Premier League.

"There is no shortage of will and money to make Leicester a top four club, or at least top six, top eight. They are prepared to do that and that is a really interesting environment to play football in.

"There is no Kasper needs to move kind of feel at the moment, but if an opportunity like that [moving to United] came around, that would be fantastic."

City are considering a possible move for Hull City goalkeeper Eldin Jakupovic as the future of Ron-Robert Zieler seems uncertain.

Zieler has expressed his unhappiness at his lack of opportunities last season as Schmeichel had a superb campaign between the posts and was particularly impressive in the Champions League.

Several Bundesliga clubs have expressed an interest and should Zieler move back to Germany City may make an offer for Jakupovic.

Read more at http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/leicester-city-transfer-rumour-peter-schmeichel-on-kasper-to-united-rumours/story-30404409-detail/story.html#wKdvAdzsOq3Vcl8l.99

6 minutes ago, davieG said:

0 COMMENTS   2 SHARES

image: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/images/localworld/ugc-images/276308/Article/images/30404409/16054784-large.jpg

Peter Schmeichel (left) with son Kasper, who has been linked with his dad's former club Manchester United

Peter Schmeichel has said it would be a dream if his son Kasper Schmeichel followed in his footsteps and became Manchester United's number one.

Kasper has been linked with United because the future of Jose Mourinho's number one David De Gea is uncertain, with reports he is being targeted by Real Madrid.

However, his father told Talksport Radio City was an ambitious club that could challenge for the top four again.

"For me, trying to be as neutral and unbiased and not like a father, I think he has done well enough to convince everybody that he can play at the highest level.

"The doubts were there when he first went into the Premier League over whether he was good enough, but he proved that and in the Champions League last year I thought he did really well.

"If clubs need a really good goalkeeper, well he is somebody who can be trusted to do that.

i

"Having said that, I am crazy about Leicester, I am crazy about the owners - they are fantastic and really good for the Premier League.

"There is no shortage of will and money to make Leicester a top four club, or at least top six, top eight. They are prepared to do that and that is a really interesting environment to play football in.

"There is no Kasper needs to move kind of feel at the moment, but if an opportunity like that [moving to United] came around, that would be fantastic."

City are considering a possible move for Hull City goalkeeper Eldin Jakupovic as the future of Ron-Robert Zieler seems uncertain.

Zieler has expressed his unhappiness at his lack of opportunities last season as Schmeichel had a superb campaign between the posts and was particularly impressive in the Champions League.

Several Bundesliga clubs have expressed an interest and should Zieler move back to Germany City may make an offer for Jakupovic.

Read more at http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/leicester-city-transfer-rumour-peter-schmeichel-on-kasper-to-united-rumours/story-30404409-detail/story.html#wKdvAdzsOq3Vcl8l.99

Well if that isn't a ' come and get me' plea to united then I don't know what is. Get his father to do the talking and NOT Handing in a transfer request will protect his loyalty bonus so smaller clubs forget it, he'll only leave us for a top club.

18 minutes ago, davieG said:

0 COMMENTS   2 SHARES

i

lol

Click bait at its finest.

Archived