Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Kasper wanted by Man Utd & Man City

4 hours ago, Grantham Fox said:

With City signing Ederson, I really rate him, that's one team less who'll be interested in Schmeichel. I see Bournemouth have had a £10m bid accepted for Begovic. He'd be a good shout if Schmeichel leaves.

Deal completed, Begovic has joined Bournemouth. 

Why would he go to Everton? Poor mans' Liverpool.  Once Lukaku is sold they may well return to being a mid-table team which is the best we can can hope as it stands.

7 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Can't see us selling to Everton 

i agree with you there, the way Everton are going about business atm they'd offer us £5mil for Kasper and think its a decent offer; given they only offered £8mil for Pickford:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, lgfualol said:

I thought Madrid's keeper was one of the best? What's their obsession with De Gea?

Navas has had quite a few howlers this season.  Anyone else find it a bit odd to make an offer just before the Champions league final? Bit risky either he is playing for his career at Real and has a blinder or sees this and confidence gets shot.

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

I think De Gea will be off, but I don't thing Utd will replace him with Schmichel. I reckon it'll be Oblak from Atletico.

Atletico have a transfer embargo.  No way they allow Oblak to leave this summer,  they won't be allowed to sign a replacement. 

Kasper injured in training for Denmark. Thigh injury. Will miss both international games. 

No big club is going to want to sign a sick note, he's already missed a third of last season with 3 different injuries :whistle:

Archived