Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Kasper wanted by Man Utd & Man City

When the time comes for Schmeichel to leave, he'll be greatly missed not only for his loyalty - but also how far he's come both on his own performances and as a team player.

During the first couple of seasons he was very inconsistent, to the point where questions were raised as to whether he'd be able to become one of the top goalkeepers around.

He's just kept his head down and worked hard, like Vardy in particular of course, in wanting to have the drive and hunger to surpass their critics' (presumably) low expectations and see the rewards of doing this making him stronger season after season thereafter.

It'll be very hard to replace him, as it's key that a reliable and strong goalkeeper is both demanding to those in front of him and also the type wants to push ahead gradually.

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

how well did we play with zieler in the sticks ?  we weren't our usual selves in that period. (take out the citeh game where they were diabolical with their tactics)

But that's because Zieler isn't as good a keeper, nothing to do with style of play. Also our defence was a complete shambles at that point. 

No De Gea in goal for the Europa League final, I though he was being rested in the league incase of any injury for tonight, think it's fair to say De Gea has gone, next question is will they really want Schmeichel/will he want to go there?

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

No De Gea in goal for the Europa League final, I though he was being rested in the league incase of any injury for tonight, think it's fair to say De Gea has gone, next question is will they really want Schmeichel/will he want to go there?

didn't some itk say they know staff at united & they dont rate kasper . think it was moksky

Just now, foxes21 said:

didn't some itk say they know staff at united & they dont rate kasper . think it was moksky

Hopefully.

As i've said i'm not sure Schmeichel will leave, maybe i'm being a naive ostrich but he seems to love it here, that and regards Man Utd whilst I can understand it'd be his 'dream club' i'm not sure he'd go there because he wants to be known for himself, not his dad, if he goes to Man Utd he'd be compared to his dad more than ever.

Seems in todays papers united want oblak from madrid but have competition from psg who are readying a 50m euro bid , also doubt liverpool will come in for him as they seem to have now signed Iker Casillas on a pre agreement from july 1st 

so that just leaves man city which is possible 

i wouldnt be adverse to letting kasper go to play champions league football as hes done great for us 

what would sweeten the deal though is if that waste of space rudkin could actually get us a great deal of hart and iheanacho as part of some deal with money going there way 

you would in realistic terms put kasper at 25m and hart at 15m and 20 for ineanacho so kasper and 10m for those 2 i think would be a great bit of buisness for us as we would recoup that 10m with the sale of slimani /okazaki/ulloa

23 minutes ago, dorsetboy said:

Seems in todays papers united want oblak from madrid but have competition from psg who are readying a 50m euro bid , also doubt liverpool will come in for him as they seem to have now signed Iker Casillas on a pre agreement from july 1st 

i wouldnt be adverse to letting kasper go to play champions league football as hes done great for us 

what would sweeten the deal though is if that waste of space rudkin could actually get us a great deal of hart and iheanacho as part of some deal with money going there way 

you would in realistic terms put kasper at 25m and hart at 15m and 20 for ineanacho so kasper and 10m for those 2 i think would be a great bit of buisness for us as we would recoup that 10m with the sale of slimani /okazaki/ulloa

It's very rare for players to be included in deals so don't get your hopes up if they do come in for him

47 minutes ago, dorsetboy said:

It will be hard enough to get one of those players to join us let alone both.

53 minutes ago, dorsetboy said:

Really? wow. How old is he now. Not watched much of him since he left Madrid.

5 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Really? wow. How old is he now. Not watched much of him since he left Madrid.

He's 36 I though he was older and that, seems to have been around forever. 

Played against us twice this season in champions league. 

2 minutes ago, tylesta said:

He's 36 I though he was older and that, seems to have been around forever. 

Played against us twice this season in champions league. 

He started young, I know he played against us, but he had **** all to do in Porto.

6 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Obviously you don't just get £10m left for a signing. Who do you think we are Burnley?! Add another £10m from our budget & bring Pickford in.

Pretty sure Pickford is Everton bound & so we are selling our best player for £10m and will have to buy his replacement for twice as much. 

13 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Pretty sure Pickford is Everton bound & so we are selling our best player for £10m and will have to buy his replacement for twice as much. 

dont Sunderland want near £30 mil for him though? from whats been banded about

16 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

dont Sunderland want near £30 mil for him though? from whats been banded about

And Boro want £30m for Gibson and Watford want £35m for Deeney.

We'll see what they end up going for.

3 hours ago, Gerard said:

And Boro want £30m for Gibson and Watford want £35m for Deeney.

We'll see what they end up going for.

Ridiculous money being demanded by Premier League clubs, for English players especially. 

Is it it any wonder clubs shop abroad.

This window is going to be mental. Wake me up in August, and break the news of how we got on in the transfer market, gently to me, please.

Archived