Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Kasper wanted by Man Utd & Man City

31 minutes ago, bizlcfc said:

I noticed Kasper wasn't in the team photo with the owners today. Hopefully nothing and just having a piss. 

Huth isn't there in the photo either

Actually, is Huth even in Austria? I don't recall seeing him in any of the photos..

On 10/07/2017 at 11:10, Costock_Fox said:

Over the summer I've had to have my penis reduced and the guy who did it was the same guy that did Big Wes'. Heard he's finished and the back injury was caused by a constant wiping whatever that means. Sad times.

How much are you charging for it now?

Whatever it is, it's still too expensive.

On 10/07/2017 at 11:08, pmcla26 said:

I presume He works and speaks to people at the club all the time because he was talking about various incidents with the academy with goalkeepers who have the same injury as me that he's worked with recently but then I don't know how much truth there is the thing with kasper its just what he's heard apparently

If he's telling people he's just met (i.e. you) then I'm amazed it hasn't been in the papers at all. I'll believe it when I see it :thumbup:

On 11/07/2017 at 22:29, Wymeswold fox said:

More chance of Huddersfield winning the league next season than Schmeichel leaving.

Absolutely certain, with Zieler now gone, he'll stay and he has to.

Huddersfield have been breaking their transfer records pre season. Don't rule out another one. N golo Kante. Watch them go undefeated while Kasper plies his trade at Man Utd

On ‎11‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 21:39, foxinsocks said:

kasper is not assertive enough or tall enough to be a top keeper...  but if that stops them calling that is to our advantage.

lol He's like the most assertive keeper in world football.

4 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

They will have to spend more on Kasper than they will have sold DDG for 

If the fans were in charge, then yeah... but any offer for Man Utd will get Kasper asking to leave and doing anything he can to force it through.

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

The Leicester goalkeeper admitted that it would be a "fantastic dream" to follow in the footsteps of his father, Peter

No he didn't. Misleading title, the "dream" quote was from Peter, not Kasper.

Even in the article it says: The star’s father, United legend Peter Schmeichel, has admitted it would be a “fantastic dream” for him to swap Leicester for Old Trafford.

Also I've listened to the interview with Peter, the quote was taken somewhat out of context.

Peter rates us and IMO won't pressure Kasper to move even if a Man U offer came.

12 minutes ago, Worthington said:

The prospect  of Kasper leaving makes me uneasy!

Six  years here have seen him evolve into probably THE player who epitomises the character and togetherness of the squad!

Losing him would be a huge blow, no doubt whatsoever about that.

We'd miss his on-field performances, but the biggest impact, without doubt, would be in the dressing room and behind the scenes.

He's a huge influence within the squad....Morgan, Huth, Vardy and more have openly said so!

Would be hard to replace him on the pitch and probably nigh on impossible off it !

Highly hopeful that he'd stay and, if it were any other suitor, confident that he would. If United come for him though, I'm not so sure!  

Agree totally with this. Unfortunately though if MU come in for him he will be gone for sure.

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Click bait non story 

i agree with you there, wasnt there an article a few weeks back saying Real were happy in keeping Navas as number one, seems like the papers atm as publishing a fair few click bait transfer stories

also KS would only leave us to be a number one at a bigger club and none of the so called bigger clubs need a new number 1

Think Jose would rather pull his finger nails out than sell De Gea to RM.

Also don't think United have ever forgiven RM for when they bought Ronaldo.

Both clubs have good claims to be the biggest in the World and you've only

got to go on the Redcafe forum to see the hatred of United fans to RM.

Archived