Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Gylfi Sigurdsson

13 hours ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Did I say that? I enquired where exactly it says we were after him. It doesn't.  Would I like him here of course.

You said "premier league club in spending vast amounts of money shocker". That would kind of suggest you don't like us spending lots of money. But even for us just to not get relegated we'd need to spend a lot. Every club in the prem will spend  £50m plus on players this summer. I dont care if we spend £300m as long as we get quality  players  and not crap like musa

12 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I think the only way we can make this one happen, is if we make a move for him as soon as we can. Show to him how badly we want him.

You mean this morning then. We don't have to wait for the window to open to make offers and draw up contracts.

1 hour ago, Happy Fox said:

The way I read it was, if X club offers the money that Swansea want he is off.

Sounded like the classic come and get me plea.

We should get an offer in asap if we are serious.

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

You said "premier league club in spending vast amounts of money shocker". That would kind of suggest you don't like us spending lots of money. But even for us just to not get relegated we'd need to spend a lot. Every club in the prem will spend  £50m plus on players this summer. I dont care if we spend £300m as long as we get quality  players  and not crap like musa

I meant that it was hardly big news that a Premier League team was going to spend a lot of money.  The content had absolutely no substance to the headline and sub headline.

4 hours ago, sylofox said:

You mean this morning then. We don't have to wait for the window to open to make offers and draw up contracts.

Sounded like the classic come and get me plea.

We should get an offer in asap if we are serious.

Get Sigurdsson and Alioski and we'll really be rock and rolling. Creativity, pace and more goals potential added to all our other qualities and we'd be a threat t anyone in The Premiership. Two or three more on top to help cement the defence and we're virtually good to go as both entertaining and effective.      

1 hour ago, Thracian said:

Two years ago we might have had a chance but Ranieri left us in such a mess I'd say the pendulum has swung entirely in Spurs' direction judging by the progress they've made as a team under their brilliant manager. 

Not sure the pendulum is in spuds favour on this one.

The man who had no faith or did not think the player was good enough and gets rid wants him back.

This is about the players attitude. Will he think fvck you you had your chance. Or will he want to go back and prove the manager was wrong.

7 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

He's already played for Spurs remember, obviously under a different manager but still he won't play every week.

He will if as suggested that half of their players will leave for more money elsewhere.

I think his decision will depend on whether his wife want's to get back to London or not.

We won't cough up the money....Spurs may not have signed superstars but they did sign established players, couple that with some talented youth and look where they are....we tip toe around trying to pick up gems, however we've ended up spending more on shit players....what in the actual **** is Musa? And how on earth did we end up with our pants down splashing £15 odd million on him.....

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

Highly doubt he'll come here. I'd like to see us go on a three pronged attack for Gylfi, Barkley and Son, and try to land one of them.

probably end up with Gaston Ramirez!

Son lollollol Yeah and I'd like Griezmann

Archived