Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
walkerleeds

'That' Anthony Knockaert penalty

Possibly the worst, most devestating and gut-wrenching 30 seconds in our history.

I'd wanted Pearson sacked before that. But a few days later (after calming down) I started to believe that if he stayed that would galvanise the players and club and we might be able to get to Wembley next season.

And then the next 4 mindblowing years happened. 

Wow!

26 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Possibly the worst, most devestating and gut-wrenching 30 seconds in our history.

I'd wanted Pearson sacked before that. But a few days later (after calming down) I started to believe that if he stayed that would galvanise the players and club and we might be able to get to Wembley next season.

Wow!

Couldn't win a game between January and maylol

Never watched it since it happened live, never will.

Despite everything that's happened since, it still hurts too much lol

I've even been known to run out of rooms to avoid it, whenever the Soccer Saturday Sky description of it comes on.

It's funny because my reaction to that Deeney goal was almost the exact same as when Huth scored the third against Man City last year.

I just stared at the screen with my mouth open uttering something on the lines of "what have I just witnessed..." 

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Wow!

You obviously missed Blackburn Rovers in 92 and even more so Swindon Town in 93.

34 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

You obviously missed Blackburn Rovers in 92 and even more so Swindon Town in 93.

That Speedie dive hurt more than the almost comeback win against Swindon...

20 minutes ago, TK95 said:

For some reason, I was never as gutted for this one as the night we lost in Cardiff.

THAT penalty from Kermogant is the one that wrangled with me. How could he do that in a shootout?! :rolleyes:

Same here. I think it's because we bombed and didn't deserve to be in the playoffs and it was a ridiculously soft pen.

That Cardiff one was a sickener. Completely robbed

Archived