Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Spurs Home Post Match 1-6 (SIX !!!)

6 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Well that happened, very weird feeling after that, was a nothing game, they'll still finish second but for us it was an embarrassment.

Benny not good enough, Amartey not good enough, Mahrez useless, Slimani useless, whole team were bad but those were the four main culprits. 

And to those fans who continue to lick Mahrez's arse and moan about the fans who slag him off, go fvck yourself. Fans are just saying what they see and Mahrez was shit again.

its the blue tinted specs, its like what happens with the managers that have been sacked. you get the select few that notice at first at get criticized for calling for them to be sacked or to be sold, eventually everyone follows suit apart from the fanboys.

If you had only seen Mahrez this season how much would he be worth??? 10-15 million at a push, a luxury player that gives the ball away more than he creates anything

5 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Weren't we 2-0 down against Man City before we started to 'do ok'? 

That is Shakespeare, and Pearson (not a coincidence) all over. They are reactive managers. You need to be proactive, before the game is gone.

People give him credit for the second half against Madrid but his tactics in 3  previous halves had already lost is the tie before then. Positivity won us a title last year, it's amazing Shakespeare hasn't worked that out yet.

Yeah I mean who could have predicted us losing to Man City and Spurs without both first choice centre backs.... but no, it's all about Drinkwater.

2 minutes ago, HK18 said:

We all agree Harry Kane is world class now right? What a player

Totally. 26 goals in 29 appearances. Probably has the golden boot despite missing 3 months of the season. 

World class for sure and think he is on less than some of our lot a week 

Just now, The Doctor said:

He's still a twat. Score as many as he likes, that won't make up for his crap attitude. 

He probably has the best attitude of anyone I've ever seen at our club lol He's the perfect pro, hard-working, great team mate, excellent with the fans, doesn't drink, doesn't get into trouble. He's a leader

11 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Well that happened, very weird feeling after that, was a nothing game, they'll still finish second but for us it was an embarrassment.

Benny not good enough, Amartey not good enough, Mahrez useless, Slimani useless, whole team were bad but those were the four main culprits. 

And to those fans who continue to lick Mahrez's arse and moan about the fans who slag him off, go fvck yourself. Fans are just saying what they see and Mahrez was shit again.

I was about to answer and then I thought, why even bother.

6 minutes ago, Corky said:

Kane has proved to be a top striker. Our fans dislike him because he was absolutely terrible on loan for us but he's improved his game extremely well.

Not so much that he was terrible - we've had worse, and if I disliked all our players from 2004-2008 I'd never get anything done. Problem was more he didn't pull his weight, gave off the big bollocks prem loanee, came back then started giving the big one as if we were so ungrateful to have had his majesty in our side. 

1 hour ago, Spiritwalker said:

I know the whole team was shite, but what the **** does Mahrez have to do

to get subbed.

Dunno but it has to be something equally as serious as to cause Gray to start a game.

8 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Weren't we 2-0 down against Man City before we started to 'do ok'? 

That is Shakespeare, and Pearson (not a coincidence) all over. They are reactive managers. You need to be proactive, before the game is gone.

People give him credit for the second half against Madrid but his tactics in 3  previous halves had already lost is the tie before then. Positivity won us a title last year, it's amazing Shakespeare hasn't worked that out yet.

You need to be careful making judgements of games at 2-0 down, because there will be a natural relaxing and drop of intensity for at least a period on the team in front and the response / urgency of the team behind can artificially turn the balance of the game for a bit. 

After the missed penalty, Manchester City were ultimately comfortable winners in the end weren't they? 

We as fans need to understand... we are no longer that good. Our side is a good mid table side, no more at this present time. What we can be next season, time will tell, but for now, that is our level.

5 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

He's ok pity he plays for those bunch of Cnuts !!

Wonder if Vichai would buy him for us we'll have more chance of winning the league than those Cnuts ?????

Could you imagine the spurs meltdown if Man U get him this summer as rumoured

Getting beat 6-1 was just crap.  We looked terrible.  The spurs handed our arses on a plate.  Sorry, but this is on Shakey.  Woeful subs, crap tactics and poor performances.  It is as though they didn't want to be there.  My confidence in Shakey has been shaken even more.  

23 minutes ago, sishades said:

Dont worry ...you are feeling comfortably numb. The pain will hit you when you wake up in the morning and the first thought that enters your head will be the scoreboard at the end of the match.

This game never happened. Everything is fine. I don't even know what you're talking about. 

Well, that did Shakey no favours at all, if the Thais had doubts then this will have not eased their concerns.

The game itself showed up the lack of depth in the squad but then again, this was only our third season back in the Prem, our fourth should be interesting.

6 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

He's still a twat. Score as many as he likes, that won't make up for his crap attitude. 

Can't understand what you mean? He's an excellent player, doesn't appear to be a mardy arse,  speaks very well on TV and is an asset to his club and country.

Archived