Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Spurs Home Post Match 1-6 (SIX !!!)

Bit embarrassing but well done Spurs for finishing second in the league ... if you'd drawn that match you would have finished second in the league ... if the tables were turned and we beat you 6-1 you would have finished second in the league .... the masters of winning meaningless matches

6 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Benalouane's positioning was woeful tonight. I was part of the wankfest who thought he was a decent defender, but some of his decision making was amateur.

He struggles against powerful forwards, Kane and Lukapoo had him in there back pocket

Robbie Mustoe on Benny at halftime: “We could have pulled out four, five, six bits of play where he’s in the wrong position, or he’s just lazy … He’s not up to the Premier League I’m afraid.”

You want to keep some perspective and remind yourself, it’s the whole body of work, not one game … but the memory of his performance today will stick.

15 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

You cannot just defend all game.

We wernt even doing that

Players wernt even trying to track back for the last 20 minutes. Mahrez and Albrighton just strolling back

7 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

Does this put a question mark over Shakey for the job? Probably a bit.

Embarrassing tonight. All the more painful it's against Spurs. :dry:

I think it might as the Owners will still want to put a big name in the Leicester Hotseat and tonight's shit display could be the reason not to give Shaky the Job !!

I feel a bit for the guy because he was coming in to a weakened side having not featured much but I have to say Daniel Amartey was absolutely atrocious. For all his physical qualities his reading of the game is virtually non-existent. He's got some serious tactical improvements to make if he's ever going to be a regular.

Replacing Hernadez with Molla and what followed was unfortunate.. But the facts are, our recruitment since winning the title has been nothing short of criminal.. If we fail again this window, then  Turdkin and whoever else is involved in recruitment must be removed.  

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

Didn't see the second half. And here I thought we were dreadful in the first one. Lol, what did happen?

In a nutshell, we came out and played well, then conceded and folded like a shite suit.

Archived