Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Spurs Home Post Match 1-6 (SIX !!!)

9 minutes ago, Mampi said:

Lol.

It's a shame we couldn't keep a clean sheet. Hugo will make these errors but fantastic keeper and captain - easily forgiven for some of the saves he makes.

Leicester players looked like our lot at the end of last season away to Newcastle. Poch has erased that attitude now and players look like they care about the club (regardless if they do or not). Leicester players tonight looked to me like they couldn't give 2 damns about the club.

If I were a Leicester fan, I think I would want Mahrez gone gone gone for as much money as possible.

See you at Wembley!

He's coming to your club ?

14 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

It's not the defeat that's important, its the manner of it.

It will be plastered across the papers tomorrow and it will make the owners think seriously about what they want to do.

It was actually the last thing the club needed at the moment

Anyone claiming that it doesn't matter... I simply don't agree.

I also don't agree that it was about players being played out of position. I wrote in another thread, we'll now see what we look like without Drinkwater in the side...

Enough said.

You really are a total prat. "I'm right, I'm right" Funnily enough you weren't crowing after Man City were you when we did ok. To blame that on the lack of Drinkwater is an absolute joke.

The performance for the first hour wasn't even that bad, we just conceded terrible goals.

After 3-1 we completely gave up and paid for having 9 men on the field (with Mahrez not trying and Amartey being a total donkey).

And without Vardy on the pitch our only leader was Schmeichel, and he's hardly in a position to affect the game.

This has been coming. A series of bizarrely negative performances will have done little to boost confidence and you will eventually pay for picking out of form players.

11 minutes ago, Mampi said:

Lol.

It's a shame we couldn't keep a clean sheet. Hugo will make these errors but fantastic keeper and captain - easily forgiven for some of the saves he makes.

Leicester players looked like our lot at the end of last season away to Newcastle. Poch has erased that attitude now and players look like they care about the club (regardless if they do or not). Leicester players tonight looked to me like they couldn't give 2 damns about the club.

If I were a Leicester fan, I think I would want Mahrez gone gone gone for as much money as possible.

See you at Wembley!

Wembley will never feel the same ever again after being the home of the premier league bottling bridesmaids !!

Well that happened, very weird feeling after that, was a nothing game, they'll still finish second but for us it was an embarrassment.

Benny not good enough, Amartey not good enough, Mahrez useless, Slimani useless, whole team were bad but those were the four main culprits. 

And to those fans who continue to lick Mahrez's arse and moan about the fans who slag him off, go fvck yourself. Fans are just saying what they see and Mahrez was shit again.

Another who tonight showed hes nowhere near good enugh is benaloune. Keep him as 4th choice cb to replace Amartey but unfortunately another signing who isn't good enough. The amount of money we have spent on new signings recently and only ndidi is any good. What a shame we didn't really cash in on our golden period. What a chance to push on and establish ourselves as a top top club. Missed the boat massively. 

Saw my big accumulator bet on Lukaku for the Golden Boot go right up in smoke in those last 10 mins.

I have only just switched back to english from anglosaxon. Basically I am livid. Sometimes we lose yes, like on Saturday, but put the 'effin effort in lads - that was embarrassing and costly for me in equal measure. 

2 minutes ago, Redouane said:

He's coming to your club ?

I don't think we could afford the salary Mahrez regards himself as worthy of.

100k per week is the most we pay with our current wage structure. Mahrez thinks he is a 250k per week player that should be regarded as high as Ronaldo.

This coming transfer window I think will be very important for Leicesters long term future. Didn't use the attraction of European football last year, and who knows when you will next make the Europa let alone Champions league.

With the right transfers I see Leicester challenging to break into the bottom end of the top 6 - but the wrong business (including manager) could see you push the bottom 3 for a spot in the Championship.

6 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Can just imagine the Spuds shitty little limp cocks forum all jizzing over each other that they beat the champions of England 1-6 the bottling little Cnuts !!

its ok we havnt been the champions officially for about a week

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

Well that happened, very weird feeling after that, was a nothing game, they'll still finish second but for us it was an embarrassment.

Benny not good enough, Amartey not good enough, Mahrez useless, Slimani useless, whole team were bad but those were the four main culprits. 

And to those fans who continue to lick Mahrez's arse and moan about the fans who slag him off, go fvck yourself. Fans are just saying what they see and Mahrez was shit again.

It's very difficult even for the most ardent Mahrez fan (like myself) to argue that he was anything other than non-existent tonight.

Save for about ten mins at the start of the second half, I swear he can't be the same bloke who won the player of the season last year.

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

You really are a total prat. "I'm right, I'm right" Funnily enough you weren't crowing after Man City were you when we did ok. To blame that on the lack of Drinkwater is an absolute joke.

Weren't we 2-0 down against Man City before we started to 'do ok'? 

That is Shakespeare, and Pearson (not a coincidence) all over. They are reactive managers. You need to be proactive, before the game is gone.

People give him credit for the second half against Madrid but his tactics in 3  previous halves had already lost is the tie before then. Positivity won us a title last year, it's amazing Shakespeare hasn't worked that out yet.

We were shit. They were very good!!!!

Proof if needed how piss poor our squad is if we need to make changes. Needs a good summer else it will be a torrid season. When you look at the team at the end there are more players I'd let go/wouldn't feature too regularly than those I'd want.

Didn't see it as travelling but every time I refreshed me phone they'd scored another goal!!!! Gotta be curtains for Shakey really - nice fella but that is a proper stain on his record. We need a proper manager and some decent signings......or it's back to obscurity for us

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Harry f**king Kane is decent 

Harry f**king Kane will not believe his luck tonight. He wanted the league top scorer and he's probably going to get it. The room he had at the edge of the penno area to fizz off shots time after time after time.....

Well, as I said...he won't believe his luck tonight.

Archived