Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Spurs Home Post Match 1-6 (SIX !!!)

7 minutes ago, spurs1980 said:

Enjoyed that after all the banter this week. Still, you won the league and we haven't. 

Hahahah you're biggest achievement is Harry Kane being top scorer. As you lot said to us last year, enjoy losing all your big players in the summer, and enjoy being shit at Wembley 

1 minute ago, Ted Maul said:

In a nutshell, we came out and played well, then conceded and folded like a shite suit.

Was it a Ranieri like meltdown? Wait, even under Ranieri we never got six in the basket. Did Shalkey mess up with subs or the were the players on holiday mode?

Anyway sell the fvckers. All of them.

Shakespeare picked tonight's side with one hand tied behind his back. The lack of depth in the squad was there for all to see. However, the performance won't go down well with the Owners, just the same as the Everton game when weakened. Personally, I think they'll be looking elsewhere for a Manager in the summer.

Just now, dylanlegend said:

Hahahah you're biggest achievement is Harry Kane being top scorer. As you lot said to us last year, enjoy losing all your big players in the summer, and enjoy being shit at Wembley 

:schmike:

Hoping we will win something soon

9 minutes ago, spurs1980 said:

Enjoyed that after all the banter this week. Still, you won the league and we haven't. 

Nobody will remember 1-6 for second place. EVERYONE will remembers Leicester being CHAMPIONS in 2015/16

7 minutes ago, spurs1980 said:

Yeah i bet you enjoyed that. As much as i dislike Kane, that horse faced cvnt really showed us up.

1 minute ago, l444ry said:

Shakespeare picked tonight's side with one hand tied behind his back. The lack of depth in the squad was there for all to see. However, the performance won't go down well with the Owners, just the same as the Everton game when weakened. Personally, I think they'll be looking elsewhere for a Manager in the summer.

I would like to give shaky a chance but I agree

Just now, dylanlegend said:

You're so nice, I feel bad now :-(

haha... no I'm serious though. This is as good as I've seen Spurs in my lifetime and it stings that we still haven't won anything. You can always point to your PL trophy

3 minutes ago, l444ry said:

If they want a change, I hope they have someone ready immediately because we don't want another summer of poor preparations

Archived