Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Spurs Home Post Match 1-6 (SIX !!!)

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

Forget the injuries, you shouldn't ever, ever be walloped 6-1 in your own back yard.

I've been quick to praise Shakespeare but everyone on here could see that the decision to take off Benny was suicidal. He wasn't great but at least he's a CB. The shape after that was an utter shambles. 

I think Bournemouth has suddenly become a big game for Shakey. I like the guy but I have this feeling the Thais will want a big name and performances like this won't help his cause.

Yes... one in central midfield isn't going to catch on me thinks!

Chiwell was great and happy he got his goal.

Everyone else deserves a spanking. Schmeichel for kicking the ball either out of play or to a Spurs player every time, Benalouane disaster, etc.

Spurs are a class above. We'll do well to finish within 20 points of them next season.

One thing we looked tonight was so weak kane just out muscled every player who was near him kaspee worse game ive saw him play i no he wasn't being helped out but 100% he should of saved a few of them goals we need to get rid of at least 5 players and get about 7 in 

Love this on the BBC report.

"Third last season despite being Leicester's closest challengers for most of the campaign - or, as the home fans enjoyed chanting in the opening stages, "third in a two-horse race" - Spurs have gone one better this time. Much better, in fact.

This dominant win took them past Leicester's title-winning haul of 81 points, and they have enough on the board to have won the Premier League title on eight previous occasions - with a game still to come."

Not really much better is it.

Some of the slagging off of individual players here is stupid. Benalouane has been decent recently but clearly needs Huth next to him, Musa is hardly going to do anything coming on at 4-1 down, obviously Fuchs isn't a CB that's just stating the obvious.

I'm embarrassed too after that but let's chill out a bit.

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

MAKE FOXESTALK GREAT AGAIN

Just to clarify that was very tongue in cheek before anyone gets genuinely offended lol 

5 minutes ago, DB11 said:

When it went to 3-1 the lads stopped playing seriously

Coincedently thats when Shakey took Benny off and played with no CBs. Poor poor game management by him. 

We started the second half really well, got ourselves a goal and then gave away a sloppy goal with some shit defending.

After that we tried to chase the game, put far too much stock in going forward and got ripped apart. Even though it was a proper makeshift defence losing by that scoreline is embarrassing and although I would still give Shakey a chance to build a squad over a summer, I think he's done himself a big disservice tonight, even if it's not all his fault.

Sunday we need to put in a proper performance and beat Bournemouth.

Proper shiter, that. Not many positive performances to talk about.

Mahrez can do one, genuinely. He obviously has no interest in being here.

Midfield was non-existent. Threadbare defence all over the place.

Still, could be worse... Imagine being a Carlisle fan, travelling all that way home after coming back from 2-0 down only to concede in the 95th minute. Poor bastards, we're just a bit embarrassed and pissed off, but ultimately safe and not overly fussed lol

12 minutes ago, AjcW said:

On the bright side lads, next season we'll have no more nonsensical opinions from Algerians who no nothing about football! ???????

Depends on if Slimani gets sold though......

Archived