Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Spurs Home Post Match 1-6 (SIX !!!)

Amazing that for 15 minutes at the start of the second half, we were well in that game.

Those of you writing "Shakespeare out" in the match thread, get a grip.

Squad needs a serious overhaul, our lack of fit and available centre backs is disgraceful for a top flight team. We need big changes in the summer. I think our first team, on form, is a top ten side, the squad looks bottom six unfortunately.

We need a big response on Sunday because a drab season could end dismally.

Just now, Webbo said:

As bad as Benny was, taking him off only made things worse. Very strange decision.

We were going to lose either way. It didn't work - but I'm glad Shakey tried something to "shake" things up a bit

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Worst home defeat since Leeds under Parker? 

Embarrassing, but anyone jumping to massive conclusions about any of them despite the last 11 games when we ended with about 5 players out of position is having a laugh. Don't know what Shakespeare was thinking with those subs though - kept taking out more balance.

0-5 Villa in 04.

1 minute ago, Eskay said:

Total shambles. We've been battered by pretty much every decent side this season. Something needs to change. 

I don't think Shakey gets the job....I think they will try and get a bigger name first. 

Positive is Kasper isn't going anywhere with that performance.

Can't blame Kasper for the defence backing off Kane. 

You know he's coming inside. School boy defending errors.

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Running on fumes and threadbare, against a very good side.

What do you expect?

A 2 goal loss.  This was holiday mode, we went 2 down after a good goal, the side just gave up and went to shit mode and sloppyness

First half we looked like we had been doped. First 15 mins second half better, then we fell apart. Shakey then did the equivalent of all in at poker and we got thrashed.

Spurs are a fantastic team and that's what you get if your not on top of your game, we got what we deserved fcuk all.

As I have been saying for a month this game and the game sunday will decide Shakespeare's future 

I suspect we are seeing the last of Shaky ! 

I dont think that's right 

but I do 100% think we will be having a new manager this summer  

Whether this meant nothing or not, f***** embarrassing. Massive clear out in the summer, this lot have had their day. Putting Mahrez centre mid as well... seriously?! We let 3 in 20 mins with him walking around. 

The worst part is that the usual suspects will somehow try to make some set of excuses for this.

Im sick to death of having to argue with them that Amartey, Musa etc are good enough.

They aren't.....

That's Spurs biggest away win EVER in the Premiership.

Fookin embarrassing.

Archived