Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Spurs Home Post Match 1-6 (SIX !!!)

1 minute ago, Hollism said:

On a positive note, really pleased for Chilly getting his goal.

Yeah, that was a nice moment. But it was just that, a moment. Unlikely to cherish it much given his contribution at the back...

Half the team is injured, and the replacements are out of position, But that was still ****ing embarrassing. I think it has shown that shakey was the right man to get us out of trouble, but the wrong one to take us forward. 

I thought we looked half decent 2nd half. We're fcuked from a relentless few months with a load of injuries and a couple of players barely trying today. I take nothing out of tonight in terms of plans for next season. Stop with the hysteria, it's a nothing result. 

Embarrassment.

Kane absolutely everything we should be. Strong, hardwaorking and overall quality. 

Players didn't look arsed. All poor. Kasper questionable. Simpson lost it (surprised it took him so long to get booked). Vardy iscolated, can't do it all alone ffs, far to deep and Spurs the much better team.

Just now, Larry_LCFC said:

End of season or not, completely unacceptable. Completely lacklustre and the lack of spending on the defence showed us up. Embarrassing.

Don't forget, plenty of their goals were scored on the edge of our area. It hadn't even reached the defence! I said it right from the start..there was too much space between our shocking midfield and back four.

Forget the injuries, you shouldn't ever, ever be walloped 6-1 in your own back yard.

I've been quick to praise Shakespeare but everyone on here could see that the decision to take off Benny was suicidal. He wasn't great but at least he's a CB. The shape after that was an utter shambles. 

I think Bournemouth has suddenly become a big game for Shakey. I like the guy but I have this feeling the Thais will want a big name and performances like this won't help his cause.

Just now, Paddy. said:

Forget the injuries, you shouldn't ever, ever be walloped 6-1 in your own back yard.

I've been quick to praise Shakespeare but everyone on here could see that the decision to take off Benny was suicidal. He wasn't great but at least he's a CB. The shape after that was an utter shambles. 

I think Bournemouth has suddenly become a big game for Shakey. I like the guy but I have this feeling the Thais will want a big name and performances like this won't help his cause.

I'm afraid you're right. 1-6 is not a 'nothing result'. It's a massacre.

Amartey, Musa, Gray, Benny just aren't good enough and need binning off.

Fuchs never has and never will be a CB.

Chilwell is postionally naive. Leaves to much space between defenders. 

Simpson is steady. Just steady! 

Mahrez doesnt look interested. 

Slimani is as mobile as a road cone.

Archived