Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

6 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

I thought it was the start of July that it formally opened?

I think it depends whether you have 'Everest' or 'Wickes'

9 hours ago, M0901 said:

A little bit of ITK here

My cousin has a mate who works for Man City. Apparently his most likely destination is Leicester, according to those inside the club.

Can't say for absolute certainty but that's what I've been told. So we could see something happening in the pipeline.

Wait, so this could actually happen? Maybe  ol' Rudders could actually pull this window out of the bag...

Thanks for the info @M0901.

Iheanacho is a brilliant goal scorer, but what's he like at creating chances for himself? He doesn't appear to be the Vardy type who will run tirelessly and chase down every seemingly lost cause.

I guess we'd definitely have to get that creative central midfielder in, whether it's Siggy or someone else. We'd also need to adequately replace Mahrez with someone who can create, and/or hope that Dimmy's end product improves.

If we can put the ball in the right areas we'll win things with this guy up front, I'm convinced of it. But he does need the service.

49 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Ive got some more scouting info.

IMG_0492.PNG

4 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

The best player database in the world 

I don't understand why some people can't take these things seriously?

At least use the full version!:D

12 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Wait, so this could actually happen? Maybe  ol' Rudders could actually pull this window out of the bag...

Thanks for the info @M0901.

If we get Sigurdsson (Probably not gonna happen) and Iheanacho, plus Maguire who we've already got and a few others where we need strengthening, i'll take back some of the things i've said about Rudkin...until I find out he's put a £1 and a packet of hob nobs release clause in their contracts.

I know we've only signed Maguire so far but it seems we need business this summer if you believe the rumours, at the moment that's all they are, rumours, but fair play if we pull some of these things off!

as far as I know, we're interested in him but haven't actually made any bids. We've sent scouts over to the last 2 Nigeria games to watch him and, like we seem to do with all players, we've actually been interested in him for a couple of years, maybe even longer when Pearson was here.

we'll probably put in a bid for him but I doubt we'll get him. there'll be plenty of clubs wanting him as much as we do and sadly I think it'll come down to £££ offered. 

29 minutes ago, Matt said:

If we get Sigurdsson (Probably not gonna happen) and Iheanacho, plus Maguire who we've already got and a few others where we need strengthening, i'll take back some of the things i've said about Rudkin...until I find out he's put a £1 and a packet of hob nobs release clause in their contracts.

I know we've only signed Maguire so far but it seems we need business this summer if you believe the rumours, at the moment that's all they are, rumours, but fair play if we pull some of these things off!

If they're chocolate hob nobs then fair play to him! 

Archived