Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

36 minutes ago, breadandcheese said:

If they can make a profit buying him back and selling him on, I'm sure they would. 

I think something needs to be done about buyback clauses. They allow the big clubs to dominate further. Already we see the big clubs stockpiling the best young talent. Now we're potentially seeing them control the future transfer activity of younger talent and indeed the smaller clubs who buy them. 

Never going to happen. The whole financial fair play farce was put in to keep the big teams big and the small teams small. It's just the way it is. 

2 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Never going to happen. The whole financial fair play farce was put in to keep the big teams big and the small teams small. It's just the way it is. 

Unfortunately this. Ironically it was Chelsea who were the best advocates of it when they got jealous of Man City's spending and therefore wanted to ensure no other teams could do the same thing.

A little bit of ITK here

My cousin has a mate who works for Man City. Apparently his most likely destination is Leicester, according to those inside the club.

Can't say for absolute certainty but that's what I've been told. So we could see something happening in the pipeline.

7 minutes ago, weller54 said:

We'll get 2 of the 3...

Siggy is a pipedream! 

Those 2 wouldn't be bad business at all.

Siggy is worth a go too... Everton our main challengers for the signature and they've just brought that lad from Ajax in to cover his position. Throw some money at him and see what happens!

9 minutes ago, surrifox said:

remember the days of signing the likes of Barry Hayles and Elvis Hammond -aaah those were the days

I was on holiday in Scotland when we signed Elvis Hammond.  My sister fell through a loose man-hole cover.  Glory days.  

4 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

He's not a target man and he isn't a striker that's runs of the channels. The majority of the goals he scores are in the box, he finds good pockets and is lethal in the box.

Cannot see him leaving Manchester City without a buyback clause.

If thats what it takes to get him, im ok with that. Just as long as we can make a tidy profit on him....

Besides, he's going to want to have to join them again for the buy back clause to be activated

21 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Imagine if we got Maguire, Iheanacho and Sigurdsson in before the window even opened...

Given our window was boarded up last January, your optimism is fantastic.  Unfortunately the recreational drug scene in my small Austrian Village is non-existent.

12 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Given our window was boarded up last January, your optimism is fantastic.  Unfortunately the recreational drug scene in my small Austrian Village is non-existent.

Maguire is a top signing, so I have a bit more faith that this will be a good window after the last 2 total disasters! Probably all the drugs as well...

Just now, Ted Maul said:

I thought it was the start of July that it formally opened?

No, this year it was 9th of June. 

1st July is when we'll get all the bosman transfers announced.

Archived