Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Kara Mbodji

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-crystal-palace-set-transfer-10478515

Leicester are preparing to battle it out with Crystal Palace for Senegal defender Kara Mbodji. 

The Anderlecht ace has been told he can leave this summer to fulfil his Premier League ambitions.

Both the Foxes and Palace are keen on the 27-year-old Mbodji, whose best position is centre-back but he can also play in holding midfield. 

Leicester want two new defenders with captain Wes Morgan already 33 and his centre-half partner Robert Huth reaching that age in the first week of next season.

BESTPIX-Stoke-City-v-Hull-City-Premier-L
Spurs are keen on Maguire, but Leicester are offering better wages than them (Photo: Getty)

Leicester are also trying to snap up centre-back Harry Maguire on the cheap from relegated Hull, as he only has 12 months left on his contract. 

Last season’s Premier League champions are offering bigger wages than Champions League-bound fellow suitors Tottenham in a bid to get the 24-year-old.

7 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-crystal-palace-set-transfer-10478515

Leicester are preparing to battle it out with Crystal Palace for Senegal defender Kara Mbodji. 

The Anderlecht ace has been told he can leave this summer to fulfil his Premier League ambitions.

Both the Foxes and Palace are keen on the 27-year-old Mbodji, whose best position is centre-back but he can also play in holding midfield. 

Leicester want two new defenders with captain Wes Morgan already 33 and his centre-half partner Robert Huth reaching that age in the first week of next season.

BESTPIX-Stoke-City-v-Hull-City-Premier-L

Spurs are keen on Maguire, but Leicester are offering better wages than them (Photo: Getty)

Leicester are also trying to snap up centre-back Harry Maguire on the cheap from relegated Hull, as he only has 12 months left on his contract. 

Last season’s Premier League champions are offering bigger wages than Champions League-bound fellow suitors Tottenham in a bid to get the 24-year-old.

5 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Thing is, you could probably get Acerbi and Mbodji (two internationally capped, 6' 3" + right and left footed central defenders) for the cost of 1 Gibson or 1 Keane.

get it done

Exactly... n both Acerbi & Mbodji add extra dimensions to our game.... not only with their height from set pieces but also they are both more mobile than Gibson & Maguire.

i generally think we could get these 2 for about £20m. £25m max. I think €15m each would do it.

7 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Exactly... n both Acerbi & Mbodji add extra dimensions to our game.... not only with their height from set pieces but also they are both more mobile than Gibson & Maguire.

i generally think we could get these 2 for about £20m. £25m max. I think €15m each would do it.

Gibson and Maguire just a- gettin -higher in LA you know where thats at.. And no one's getting fat except Mama Cass. 

didnt we have a bid rejected for him in the Jan transfer window.....or was that palace i cant properly remember,

would be a decent signing imo for us

i think Palace will probably try for Sahko first and then Kara as a second option if that the Sahko one isnt do-able

Archived