Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Finsbury Park

These people would vote for concentration camps if given the option. Hell, Tommy Robinson has called for 'internment camps', we know what he means. He's a facist and brainwashes people into thinking that Islam is incompatible in the UK.

58 minutes ago, Lionator said:

These people would vote for concentration camps if given the option. Hell, Tommy Robinson has called for 'internment camps', we know what he means. He's a facist and brainwashes people into thinking that Islam is incompatible in the UK.

I really hate people like this, all extremism is incompatible in the UK, not just Islamic, or Other.

8 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

No idea where to put this. So many Terrorist threads these days...

Suspected suicide bomber shot at Brussels railway station

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40349654

"Then he cried 'Allahu Akbar' and he blew up a shopping trolley"

One in france yesterday that failed at the station, the bloke charged at police but just blew himself up. 

Interestingly neither are main head line news, hell Mourinhos tax evasion is higher up on bbc website.

Also love the 'suspected' bit in all these news stories, if it looks like shit and smells like shit then its going to be shit!

'Dave went to the toilet and had a suspected shit'

7 hours ago, Lionator said:

28 million views on his videos in a week, seems like a lot of people are tuning in to him

10 hours ago, Lionator said:

He is not a fascist. Have you actually watched any of his content?

He does speak a lot of sense but the liberals among us (who are actually part of the problem) view him as some sort of 21st century Hitler.

His best videos are when he confronts liberal prats outside the house of commons and grills them on what they are actually protesting about and have little to know clue. lol

2 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

He is not a fascist. Have you actually watched any of his content?

He does speak a lot of sense but the liberals among us (who are actually part of the problem) view him as some sort of 21st century Hitler.

His best videos are when he confronts liberal prats outside the house of commons and grills them on what they are actually protesting about and have little to know clue. lol

I'm sure I read somewhere that his book is the current best seller on Amazon?

Dont know if that's true or not.

Guest MattP
7 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

28 million views on his videos in a week, seems like a lot of people are tuning in to him

They are going to be when the mainstream ignore them, I doubt a single white politician in parliament would know what it's like to grow up as a white lad in a poor area near a huge Muslim population in a place like Luton, Burnley or Bradford.

He's his own worst enemy at times though, he does ask some pertinent questions about Islam and it's compatability with the liberal west which I like, also he was warning about Saudi funding salafist mosques long before it became normal so he does do his research.

Sadly  he usually ruins the good po
ints by saying something racist by the end of his rants, he did what looked like pretty good analysis of the extremist preachers and Syrian fighters at the Didsbury Islamic centre a few weeks ago but then totally went into a rant about the whole community being the enemy within.

It's a shame because he has half a brain, he could do some useful work like he with Majid Nawaz a few years back with Quilliam.

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that his book is the current best seller on Amazon?

Dont know if that's true or not.

Yeah it's a good read. You can see why the system is fcuked when the police have spent 24 hours a day for about ten years chasing him around whilst allowing people, who have said far, far worse to give sermons under police protection. We've become a weird society when we see tolerate IS/Hizbollah flags on the streets and respond to it by trying to lock him up.

Piers Morgan was outrageous yesterday, he sat on live television and shouted "To mock Islam and its holy book is an outrage... show some damn respect" and virtually the entire media cheered him on - this is exactly the same point of view the killers of the Charlie Hebdo staff had. Islam already has a special place where no one dare mock it, the BBC or even magazines like Private Eye wouldn't try in the same way they do to others as they know what wold happen if they did.

I feel like we sleepwalking back into hidden blasphemy laws under the threat of violence.

1 hour ago, MattP said:

They are going to be when the mainstream ignore them, I doubt a single white politician in parliament would know what it's like to grow up as a white lad in a poor area near a huge Muslim population in a place like Luton, Burnley or Bradford.

He's his own worst enemy at times though, he does ask some pertinent questions about Islam and it's compatability with the liberal west which I like, also he was warning about Saudi funding salafist mosques long before it became normal so he does do his research.

ints by saying something racist by the end of his rants, he did what looked like pretty good analysis of the extremist preachers and Syrian fighters at the Didsbury Islamic centre a few weeks ago but then totally went into a rant about the whole community being the enemy within.

It's a shame because he has half a brain, he could do some useful work like he with Majid Nawaz a few years back with Quilliam.

Yeah it's a good read. You can see why the system is fcuked when the police have spent 24 hours a day for about ten years chasing him around whilst allowing people, who have said far, far worse to give sermons under police protection. We've become a weird society when we see tolerate IS/Hizbollah flags on the streets and respond to it by trying to lock him up.

Piers Morgan was outrageous yesterday, he sat on live television and shouted "To mock Islam and its holy book is an outrage... show some damn respect" and virtually the entire media cheered him on - this is exactly the same point of view the killers of the Charlie Hebdo staff had. Islam already has a special place where no one dare mock it, the BBC or even magazines like Private Eye wouldn't try in the same way they do to others as they know what wold happen if they did.

I feel like we sleepwalking back into hidden blasphemy laws under the threat of violence.

Agree with pretty much every word. He often makes some salient points but utterly lets himself down (and the rest of us) when he blurs distinctions between Islamism, Islam and all Muslims. If he had some sort of media training he might get more respect, but his background with the EDL is a hinderance to him. He only serves to be a conduit for the left leaning media to say "look at him - he's a bigoted racist and if you agree with anything he's ever said so are you", as is basically what happened when Piers Morgan berated him in an attempt to make himself more likeable. His speech at the Oxford Union is very interesting and explains a lot but I doubt anyone who dislikes him would watch it. 

Much more important voices in this debate are people like Douglas Murray and Maajid Nawaz. Murray is constantly on point with practically everything these days - which is why it's horrifying that the Daily Politics failed to challenge a representative of the Muslim Council of Britain for calling him a "hate preacher" and comparing him to Anjem Choudhury. I mean, seriously? 

I find it very worrying that the British Prime Minister stood on the steps of Downing Street and told us that Islamophobia (which the left has been telling us for years, is literally any form of criticism of Islam) is extremism. Only 2 and a half years after Charlie Hebdo and we're already caving in to Islamic blasphemy laws.

2 hours ago, MattP said:

I couldn't believe that bit. All religion should be open to ridicule and criticism. 

I'm not keen on Robinson, but if you're going to invite him on the show, at least let him talk instead of pretending to be offended at him waving the Quran about. 

Problem with Tommy Robinson is that whilst he's intelligent and capable of critical thinking (as he's showed in parts in his Oxford Union speech which has been mentioned and is worth the watch), he's also a horrible hateful cvnt. 

For what hat he's pointed out about radical elements of Muslim communities placing themselves in 'community leader' positions and Saudi funding in these escapades he then fails to draw a line between the moderates in the community because he either can't tell the difference, which would contradict the detailed investigating he showed at his Oxford Union speech, or he simply knows he can spin it to suit his ends.

The second option seems right as he removed himself from the flailing and increasingly isolated EDL to move over to become leader of PEDIGA UK which seemed to be on the rise on mainland Europe and found decent deals with that maniac Alex Hunter and his massive viewer base and a good platform with Rebel Media. He's obviously a very clever man who knows how to build a following and tell them what they want to hear. 

It's just a shame he's using his obvious intelligence do boost his personal standing with empty, obvious statements like "they'll be backlash" to whip up radical far right frenzies rather than being able to use it, like Matt said, with respected academics and experts in a more moderate environment to stand a chance of being more accepted and making a real change, I imagine it's the risk of losing his base support and not being accepted by moderates that stops him.

6 hours ago, MattP said:

Re Morgan who I can't stand, after watching the interview a second time it's quite clear he is getting instructions through his ear piece as Robison holds the Quran up.

i personally enjoy watching his stuff, but I have noticed TR start to do this thing where he sounds like Harry Hill, after a sentence he pauses and goes hmm hmm. 

Guest MattP
3 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

I couldn't believe that bit. All religion should be open to ridicule and criticism. 

It certainly should and I think everyone knows since Charlie Hebdo that in Britain it simply isn't.

Even our best satirical writers or comedians wouldn't dare tell a joke on the TV about the profit Mohammed in the way they would about Jesus or Bhudda.

Christopher Hitchins was so right when he said to resist Islam while you can.

Guest MattP

Good grief what have the Mirror done here?!

They have used the picture of the Inam who saved the Finsbury Park attackers life....

Screenshot_2017-06-21-17-30-26.png

1 minute ago, Buce said:

The Mirror is just The Sun by another name.

Both equally pointless.

I've never read anything but the sports section in either, but they seem pretty similar and aimed at the same mentally challenged people.

Archived