Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Finsbury Park

24 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

That aspect is important though because legal proceedings are active against the suspect. The sooner people get this into their heads, the sooner I'll have to stop seeing all this shit about bias all over the internet.

Rule in layman's terms is:

Suspect is dead = Say whatever the fvck you like about them unless it could prejudice an inquest jury.

Suspect is alive = Don't say anything that could sway a potential juror.

Though given some of the coverage I've seen from the nationals of the suspect so far, it wouldn't surprise me if they were investigated for doing the latter. It's been a bit near the knuckle.

Just to make it clear, I wasn't saying that discussing the media influence is not important, I was simply highlighting the fact that this particular thread should be focusing on the victims, like other threads with a similar nature. 

18 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Why even bother quoting Katie Hopkins? She's just a professional troll that's only famous because people like to be outraged.

Taking her alleged opinion (I'm pretty sure she subscribes to the Adrian Durham policy of not actually giving her own opinion, just the opinion she thinks is the most offensive) on something seriously is like expecting Jeremy Clarkson's columns to be insightful and intelligent.

I was going to say, she's the female Adrian Durham.

Cretinous bellends that feed off attention and because they don't have the talent nor personality to gain publicity in a positive way, they resort to bullshitting their way through their "careers" in the hope someone finds it offensive.

Can't stand either of them.

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

I wouldn't describe it as a terrorist attack, it's not been done in the name of something, political or religious, To me it's some sort of a twisted revenge attack.

revenge? Revenge for what?

What did those innocent muslims do to deserve getting mowed down by a crazy cvnt in a van?

I understand the discussion on terror vs islamaphobia vs revenge vs  nut job. It probably is a combination of all of them. 

Having said that... to me, if you call the other similar attacks terrorism then so is this.  The agenda is the same to kill people and instil fear in them that others  will do the same sort of attack.  Dont get your dictionaries out this isn't a definition contest (even if i could use one for spelling  and grammer etc lol).

You could say one was religious insipired but many muslims would say ISIS is not muslim because real muslims dont kill innocents etc etc. So then you have "real muslims" saying these racist crazy isis "skinheads" are just nut jobs. Kinda like how white people will say white racist kkk or even skinheads  are racist and so on.

I admit its a very complex discussion in terms of what is or isnt considered terrorism but either way someone died and others were attacked doing what they do in their every day normal life routines.

We live in a messed up world right now and need to find a solution to terrorism of ANY kind soon. Not next week, now before this consumes  everyone.

3 hours ago, hejammy said:

If you have these feelings about halal meat then perhaps you need to read up about it a bit more, not just the way it is done but the reasons for it. If you still don't agree with it then most things are labelled and if not labelled just ask the question and avoid. Everyone has a choice. But you are right, all this talk has nothing to do with that terrorist attack. Let's get back on track. As someone else mentioned, an attack on a group of people who happen to be innocent Muslims gets barely 2 pages of thoughts and prayers, instead it gets screen shots of politicians who happen to chose different words for different events. Crazy and sad place really. 

I have read up on it - that's how I came to my conclusions. I loathe it, it's a disgusting religious practice that belongs in the 7th century where it was performed by desert dwelling goat herders on the second-hand writings of an illiterate war lord who heard voices in a cave. It is utterly intolerable that it's still going on and that non-Muslims are having that choice taken away. 

Anyway, back to Welsh terrorists.

16 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I have read up on it - that's how I came to my conclusions. I loathe it, it's a disgusting religious practice that belongs in the 7th century where it was performed by desert dwelling goat herders on the second-hand writings of an illiterate war lord who heard voices in a cave. It is utterly intolerable that it's still going on and that non-Muslims are having that choice taken away. 

Anyway, back to Welsh terrorists.

So just clarify one thing.... Do you feel the same about kosher meat and Judaism? And since when do you have your choice taken away from you? In what choice do you struggle? Every major supermarket has meat that is not halal, big restaurant chains have mostly non halal meat, if they do use halal meat they state it on their website? So what exactly or specifically do you have a problem with not having the choice with.... Obviously if you walk into a halal butcher, guess what you'll find? 

6 minutes ago, hejammy said:

So just clarify one thing.... Do you feel the same about kosher meat and Judaism? And since when do you have your choice taken away from you? In what choice do you struggle? Every major supermarket has meat that is not halal, big restaurant chains have mostly non halal meat, if they do use halal meat they state it on their website? So what exactly or specifically do you have a problem with not having the choice with.... Obviously if you walk into a halal butcher, guess what you'll find? 

Yes I do, but Kosher isn't being forced upon us in the way Halal is. What I mean by forced is, certain restaurants and food outlets switching to Halal only, meaning that our choice to use that outlet is literally taken away. 

56 minutes ago, StanSP said:

revenge? Revenge for what?

What did those innocent muslims do to deserve getting mowed down by a crazy cvnt in a van?

They didn't do anything, when i say twisted, i mean the guy's got it in his head that he think's he's doing it for revenge for the recent terror attacks.

33 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Yes I do, but Kosher isn't being forced upon us in the way Halal is. What I mean by forced is, certain restaurants and food outlets switching to Halal only, meaning that our choice to use that outlet is literally taken away. 

Can you give specific examples? So let me ask a question, is it fair that a restaurant serves meat dishes only and a vegetarian cannot eat there? Guess what he or she does? Go elsewhere! There are overwhelmingly more restaurants that serve non halal meat. Kosher is being "forced" on Americans in New York for example? Do you still think that is OK? You need to realise that it's not "radicalised Muslims" that are doing this. It's business, some restaurants feel that providing halal meat will make them more money. It's as simple as that! If you don't want halal meat, go elsewhere, you have plenty of options. Think about the poor people who are gluten or lactose intolerant, those buggers can complain about choice, you are just complaining cause it's do to with Islam and you like that particular bandwagon

6 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Can you give specific examples? So let me as a question, is it fair that a restaurant serves meat dishes only and a vegetarian cannot eat there? Guess what he or she does? Go elsewhere! There are overwhelmingly more restaurants that serve non halal meat. Kosher is being "forced" on Americans in New York for example? Do you still think that is OK? You need to realise that it's not "radicalised Muslims" that are doing this. It's business, some restaurants feel that providing halal meat will make them more money. It's as simple as that! If you don't want halal meat, go elsewhere, you have plenty of options. Think about the poor people who are gluten or lactose intolerant, those buggers can complain about choice, you are just complaining cause it's do to with Islam and you like that particular bandwagon

One example is Nandos: In a number of their chains they only serve Halal chicken, they also say that some of the other non advertised Halal restaurants may sometimes use Halal chicken. https://www.nandos.co.uk/halal

If you don't want Halal you can't go to those Nandos (3 of them in Leicester) and if you go to a different one you can't guarantee it isn't Halal and that is true of many places.

You can also find some salacious headlines about Halal school dinners, but that is a separate issue.

Personally I eat meat, I'm more bothered about how it was treated when alive than how it died, even then I have probably eaten a lot of meat that was treated badly and then killed in various ways to satisfy my hunger. Halal meat doesn't change it from being meat, and I doubt anyone could tell the difference in taste and texture from Halal chicken and normal chicken. So it has never bothered me if something is Halal or not.

If you really object to Halal meat then stick to pork, it is the only way to be sure.

39 minutes ago, Captain... said:

One example is Nandos: In a number of their chains they only serve Halal chicken, they also say that some of the other non advertised Halal restaurants may sometimes use Halal chicken. https://www.nandos.co.uk/halal

If you don't want Halal you can't go to those Nandos (3 of them in Leicester) and if you go to a different one you can't guarantee it isn't Halal and that is true of many places.

You can also find some salacious headlines about Halal school dinners, but that is a separate issue.

Personally I eat meat, I'm more bothered about how it was treated when alive than how it died, even then I have probably eaten a lot of meat that was treated badly and then killed in various ways to satisfy my hunger. Halal meat doesn't change it from being meat, and I doubt anyone could tell the difference in taste and texture from Halal chicken and normal chicken. So it has never bothered me if something is Halal or not.

If you really object to Halal meat then stick to pork, it is the only way to be sure.

Just on the nandos issue, I have 2 points, 1 which they state "We have 385 restaurants, 72 of which serve only Halal chicken and are signposted both in the restaurant and online" again overwhelmingly more restaurants that are non halal. 

Point 2:

"A small proportion of chicken sold in our other restaurants may also be Halal. This may happen on rare occasions if there are, for example, issues with supply"

This is an example of business, if they cannot get chicken from their usual non-halal supplier then they need to continue business. You can ask the question and they will inform you. 

Leicester specifically you can go to the nandos at Meridian. That is non-halal. So there are in fact choices and plenty of them. 

2 hours ago, hejammy said:

You mean mainly the Scandinavian countries and the very progression Liechtenstein? Also banned kosher meat but you forget to mention that? The same halal and kosher meat which is widely accepted in far less progressive countries like, USA, UK, France, Germany? Mate.... Behave. The fact that you are willing to consume the meat suggests you don't really care much about the animals wellbeing rather than just "bite" at anything that is "Muslim associated"

Please open your mind up and stop all this narrow mindedness. 

I had a message from a 'friend' on FB. She stacks shelves at a supermarket. @ I have Halal meat in my aisle and I refuse to put it on the shelves.[

I know little about Halal so have no personal opinion but this person was saying 'We are all being forced to eat it.' Well I have not noticed the gun to my head. This was after a restaurant owner said he was going to stop serving Halal meat. It was headlines and he said some customers had complained which I guess was the one Muslim customer he had in his Italian restaurant. Still it helped his publicity as he had loads of likes and 'good for you' replies.

Bit ironic really, he was likely to get more customers on the back of the Manchester killings whilst saying his actions were a protest against them.

19 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Just on the nandos issue, I have 2 points, 1 which they state "We have 385 restaurants, 72 of which serve only Halal chicken and are signposted both in the restaurant and online" again overwhelmingly more restaurants that are non halal. 

Point 2:

A small proportion of chicken sold in our other restaurants may also be Halal. This may happen on rare occasions if there are, for example, issues with supply

This is an example of business, if they cannot get chicken from their usual non-halal supplier then they need to continue business. You can ask the question and they will inform you. 

Leicester specifically you can go to the nandos at Meridian. That is non-halal. So there are in fact choices and plenty of them. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2010/mar/22/halal-slaughter-food-muslim

Interesting article on Halal meat and on how it has modernised in the U.K. to include electric stunning of animal first so as not to cause any undue stress.

It also repeats an argument that I've heard before, that one part of Halal slaughter is that it is forbidden to eat meat from an animal brutally killed. The most humane and hygienic way back then was to slit its throats and drain the blood that was one of the reasons the practice was put into Islamic law to prevent the mistreatment of animals. 

20 hours ago, l444ry said:

Looking forward to seeing some even handed justice with all the current Hate Preachers facing the music for their bile . The Editors of the Mail, Express, Sun and Telegraph along with Hopkins, Little Tommy Robinson and his poundshop Hitler mate, Paul Golding would do for starters. 

Can we add @Thracian to that list please?

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

What a silly comment. I can't stand this poor me attitude.

You believe Halal meat is being forced upon you due to a commercial decision of corporates? That's not forced upon you mate, that's just good ****ing business. Look where these restaurants tend to choose to sell Halal products and it tends to be in areas with a high Muslim population. It's a commercial decision which the retailer has made based on projections if they chose to sell Halal and if they didn't. 

If you don't want it - don't eat there. The forced perception is, hey presto, gone. How about that. There is no force of any sort.

The fact that many muslims question the manner in which such Halal meat is obtained and sold at these "non Muslim" restaurants would make it quite clear that no real Muslim think tank was involved in this evil ploy to your perceived oppression! You'd probably be successful in getting it reversed if you had a conversation with Muslim spokespeople who are against such establishments offering the halal option.

The aim of any business is to entice those customers to their establishment that would not normally be willing to engage. The fact that no one who is so wholeheartedly against the practice is clever enough to get the retailer to change its mind, is not the Muslims fault. In the same way, it had very little to do with muslims that Halal meat was sold in the first instance. 

engage the powers that be to counteract those practices they feel so wholeheartedly against!! It's not that hard. It takes time and effort and commitment. 

Look at the large amounts of muslim fast food millionaires in Leicester, London, Manchester etc. They would much prefer that Halal meat was not sold. Just ask Mr Maryland who, I would suggest bankrolls your perceived oppression into a marketing tool. 

Guest FriendlyRam
14 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

taUeqtL.png

What an absolute Cesspit. 

Its time pages like this were closed down,, along with people like tommy robinson being given zero media time,, and closing their youtube channels aswell, some of the stuff these people spew is disgusting.

32 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Some more dhj79lb1es4z.png

People like this have never met a Muslim in their lives, they're daft, closed minded keyboard warriors. I actually get why Theresa May wants to put restrictions on the internet as it certainly allows propaganda to be spread like it never has been before on both sides. 

Archived