Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

West Brom (Asia Trophy) Pre-match thread (July 19th)

6 hours ago, dayday said:

This is live on sky at 11am, hopefully we will get a look at the new players.

Sky Sports are not showing this in their TV schedules. Where did you see it? Perhaps it's on one of the other Sky channels?  

1 hour ago, Outfox the Fox said:

Sky Sports are not showing this in their TV schedules. Where did you see it? Perhaps it's on one of the other Sky channels?  

Down my local the landlord has posters on his walls saying it's on at 11am on sky sports, It didn't say what channel.

2 hours ago, dayday said:

Down my local the landlord has posters on his walls saying it's on at 11am on sky sports, It didn't say what channel.

Stream questions on FT will start at 10.45am.

Sky Sports will show live coverage of the Premier League Asia Trophy this summer, with Liverpool among the sides competing in Hong Kong.

Jurgen Klopp's team will battle with Crystal Palace, Leicester and West Brom in a knockout tournament between 19-22 July, with a final to determine the winner.

I want to see Barnes. I still have fantasies that he'll play his first match and become our creative midfield link.

Mendy and Musa need some time so we can see Mendy play and see if Musa has got a lot better.

Gray's done well up front recently for England too. Wonder if we'll use the match to see if we can use him like that too.

Is the point of this competition to get more Asian companies interested in English football?

It's a shame the team can't play a few games in Europe such as in Germany or Spain for example - which comprises of teams that play decent football.

8 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Is the point of this competition to get more Asian companies interested in English football?

It's a shame the team can't play a few games in Europe such as in Germany or Spain for example - which comprises of teams that play decent football.

$$$

Let's thrash the c**ts and get our lads to have a few words in Evans' ear on the pitch - show him he should want to be part of our glorious future :vardy:

Archived