Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

West Brom (Asia Trophy) Pre-match thread (July 19th)

16 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Do we play anyone else in this thing?

It's like a world cup semi, so we win we get to the final against Liverpool or Palace, lose and we'll play the loser of those 2 in the 3rd/4th place playoff.

52 minutes ago, surrifox said:

What better way to showcase the premier league than a tournament involving those purveyors of champagne football West Brom and palace ?

Add us to that tbf :D

There won't be a good first touch in the tournament

That's a coincidence, i usually have intolerable levels of hay-fever around that date, just need to perfect the phoning in sick voice (and I'll be able to follow doctors orders and take on-board plenty of fluids). Having said that, it could be a 'mare, if I do have hay-fever whilst watching West Brom frustrate us and Pulis, well, being Pulis.   

50 minutes ago, StanSP said:

is it going to be on Sky (as OP stated)? Just checked their schedule and no listings for it. 

Premier League Asia Trophy live on Sky Sports: Liverpool, Leicester, Crystal Palace, West Brom

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10892269/premier-league-asia-trophy-live-on-sky-sports-liverpool-leicester-crystal-palace-west-brom

3 minutes ago, dayday said:

Nah, we'll save that for the end of the season 

:scarf:

Rudders will have arranged that already, each of the squad being led around the parade ring at Leicester Racecourse by one of Top's stable lads or lasses, as he can get his many jobs mixed up at times.  lol

Apparently going to be peeing it down most of Monday and Tuesday - hot, humid and wet - are they ideal pre season training conditions ? 

Hopefully the playing surface will deal ok with the rain - it's not uncommon out there I guess. wouldn't want to see the players having to tip toe around to avoid injury.  

On 11/07/2017 at 22:35, Foxy_jim said:

Its 8pm their time, 11am UK time, and its on Sky Sports

6pm local time 11am UK time

Liverpool are on at 8.30pm

90% are coming to see Liverpool so I wouldn't be surprised to see most arriving during 2nd half of the City game or later given it's during the working week and HK stadium is hard to get to

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Apparently going to be peeing it down most of Monday and Tuesday - hot, humid and wet - are they ideal pre season training conditions ? 

Hopefully the playing surface will deal ok with the rain - it's not uncommon out there I guess. wouldn't want to see the players having to tip toe around to avoid injury.  

It's a glorified pre-season friendly I can't see anyone doing anything reckless...

Archived