Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lgfualol

Harvey Barnes signs new 4-year deal

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Good news

if he doesn't look like getting regular game time off the bench after the first couple fixtures then we should loan him to a championship club till Jan. He needs to play 

Absolutely. I was told he was going to be heavily involved this pre-season as the intent is to have him as a first team player but if he doesn't hit the ground running this is the best way forward. I was slightly disappointed he didn't get on vs West Brom and if he doesn't get at least 20-30 mins tomorrow then I'd question what the fcuk we're doing.

At every level he's played at he's made an immediate impact, I've no reason to believe that he couldn't be an asset for the first team. Worst case scenario is that he's not ready yet  but we're not a side that's worrying about relegation so we should definitely be giving him minutes.

It's good to see, but these kids also need their chance otherwise it's a waste of good talent.

When someone like Demarai can't get much time on the pitch what chance Barnes and Moore etc..?

I like our midfield stable this season though. Drinky, Ndidi, James, Mendy, Barnes in CM Mahrez (?) Gray, Albrighton, Lawrence, (kapustka on loan), Musa (?) wide.

Certainly more solid than going into last year having just lost Kanté.

Brilliant news.  Good tactic this, wait until the player is drunk and tell them to sign off the new contract disguised as a bar-bill.  Shame Riyad does not drink.

I play golf with a couple of MK Dons fans who were gutted when he came back to us. They thought he was the nuts and clearly too good for that level. Nurture him well Shakey...

1 hour ago, FIF said:

It's good to see, but these kids also need their chance otherwise it's a waste of good talent.

When someone like Demarai can't get much time on the pitch what chance Barnes and Moore etc..?

I like our midfield stable this season though. Drinky, Ndidi, James, Mendy, Barnes in CM Mahrez (?) Gray, Albrighton, Lawrence, (kapustka on loan), Musa (?) wide.

Certainly more solid than going into last year having just lost Kanté.

Forgotten Iborra?

Archived