Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Should the Iheanacho threads be merged?

Should the Iheanacho threads be merged?   

96 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Iheanacho threads be merged?

Its tainted if you do. Its like your gf telling you shes a virgin but has taken it up the dirt trail and done everything under the sun except normal vaginal Intercourse.  Not pure.

No, i havent been in the above situation but would be ok with it as i love women (provided they have no sexual related diseases/ illnesses lol)

11 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Its tainted if you do. Its like your gf telling you shes a virgin but has taken it up the dirt trail and done everything under the sun except normal vaginal Intercourse.  Not pure.

No, i havent been in the above situation but would be ok with it as i love women (provided they have no sexual related diseases/ illnesses lol)

That's one hell of an analogy!

I appreciate that people get bored in the close season, but this year has been worse than most.

But yeah, if merging threads will give some people their jollies, whatever... go for it...

Archived