Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2017/18

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Roma's midfield bossed the first 20, then Liverpool started lobbing it over their midfield.

Yep…. Pretty much sums it up…. Plus they started defending like chumps

That Mo Salah though…. Nearly as good as Mahrez!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

Find it hard to root for Liverpool after Klopp's digs at West Brom and dry pitches in the weekend, but they really play some nice footie when on song. And Salah is in beastmode these days, what a player!

I can't support a team with Jordan Henderson in it. Just can't.

12 minutes ago, MPH said:

wow. wow. wow.

You have to admire this Liverpool team and the way they attack.

@Brooksy  Did you even see the first 20 minutes? Roma are a good Pressing side. This is the Roma team that just beat Barcelona in the last round. Liverpool are just that good at attacking... and Anfield can be a cauldron..

I did yeah. Liverpool are a good side but Roma are making it too easy for them. Vards would have a field day against this defence 

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

It's a shame he's such a nob now because he was one of my favorite players growing up. 

Mine too…. I just can’t listen to him without coming out in hives…. He just talks nonsense 

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

Mine too…. I just can’t listen to him without coming out in hives…. He just talks nonsense 

He's in the wrong job really. One of the most technically gifted players we've ever produced should be passing on his skills to England's youngsters, not talking bollux in a commentary box.

• Like 1