Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2017/18

4 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Sergio Ramos take a bow, add another Champions league medal to this list.

374B3598-D08E-4304-B808-AD809224D2F1.png

Were any of them won honestly?

No, so on my mind there are no ‘honours’ about them. He doesn’t get respect for that.

Unfortunately is becoming the sport where the team that wins is often the one that cheats the best.

Just now, Kitchandro said:

No, so on my mind there are no ‘honours’ about them. He doesn’t get respect for that.

Unfortunately is becoming the sport where the team that wins is often the one that cheats the best.

? you’ve been on utterly laughable top form tonight kudos.

• Like 2

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

If I was a player I’d love to work under Klopp. You can see how much he loves and cares for his players

His celebration when they scored was class. I don't care if we never won a game, I'd love him to be our manager.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

FFS I’m trying to watch this and my 8 year old keeps asking me to explain the offside rule to him. Can’t you just wait 20 mins son?

Does he want to a linesman? Tell him it takes more than 20 mins to make a decision.

Just now, Paddy. said:

I might get ripped for this but I honestly think Karuis has thrown that.

Quite amazing how many horrendous errors seem to be made when Real are playing.

He made a few half decent saves. If you were going to fix it you'd let them in, not make yourself look a useless clown like that.

Just now, Paddy. said:

I might get ripped for this but I honestly think Karuis has thrown that.

Quite amazing how many horrendous errors seem to be made when Real are playing.

Narh come on man. He's just ****ed up. 

He's hardly the first goalkeeper to drop a long range Bale effort. It is crap keeping yes but it's also a forced error, Bale has done that a few times. 

Pretty sure he did it to your lot in the euros didn't he? Was it Joe Hart ****ed one up? 

3 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Oh come on, The World Cup, the Europeans twice? 150 caps for Spain, Champions League, he gets my respect.

Just now, Webbo said:

His celebration when they scored was class. I don't care if we never won a game, I'd love him to be our manager.

Enthusiasm, passion, belief, commitment, humour, drive, wit, calmness under pressure, who wouldn't give up their grandma for him?

• Like 1