Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Arsenal.. Away: pre match thread...

Can we please just smash and grab them just one flippin time dear God! I know too many Arsenal fans and I am proper fed up with their smirks... But I guess you did your magic with the 2015/2016 season and I shouldn't really pray anyone, but please...

Clattenburg is one of my favorite refs and I still frickin hate him for the non-pen against Musa last season. We were so close.

http://www.arsenalstation.com/2017/08/07/controversial-referee-named-for-arsenals-clash-with-leicester/

Controversial referee named for Arsenal’s clash with Leicester

The Premier League have confirmed that Mike Dean will be in charge of Arsenal’s season opener against Leicester City on Friday night.

We welcome the 2015/16 champions to the Emirates for the first game of the new campaign and unfortunately we’ll have Mr Dean in charge of the match.

As I’m sure most of you are aware, Dean is a total bellend controversial figure as he’s often criticised for making the game all about him and enjoying the lime-light.

I hate watching games that he’s involved in and it doesn’t help that we’ve also got a horrendous record with him in charge as we average just over 1 point per game when Dean is referring.

He’s made several poor decisions against us in the past and loves nothing more than awarding the opposition a penalty or sending an Arsenal player off for a relatively minor incident.

It’s no wonder then that Arsenal fans are convinced he’s a Tottenham fan and he’s been caught celebrating a Spurs goal DURING the game on more than one occasion – including one against us.

Let’s hope Friday is one of those rare occasions when Arsenal manage to win when Dean in in charge.

Friday 11 August
7.45pm Arsenal v Leicester City (Sky Sports)
Referee: Mike Dean
Assistants: S Long, D Cann
Fourth official: L Mason

3 minutes ago, davieG said:

http://www.arsenalstation.com/2017/08/07/controversial-referee-named-for-arsenals-clash-with-leicester/

The Premier League have confirmed that Mike Dean will be in charge of Arsenal’s season opener against Leicester City on Friday night.

We welcome the 2015/16 champions to the Emirates for the first game of the new campaign and unfortunately we’ll have Mr Dean in charge of the match.

As I’m sure most of you are aware, Dean is a total bellend controversial figure as he’s often criticised for making the game all about him and enjoying the lime-light.

I hate watching games that he’s involved in and it doesn’t help that we’ve also got a horrendous record with him in charge as we average just over 1 point per game when Dean is referring.

He’s made several poor decisions against us in the past and loves nothing more than awarding the opposition a penalty or sending an Arsenal player off for a relatively minor incident.

It’s no wonder then that Arsenal fans are convinced he’s a Tottenham fan and he’s been caught celebrating a Spurs goal DURING the game on more than one occasion – including one against us.

Let’s hope Friday is one of those rare occasions when Arsenal manage to win when Dean in in charge.

Friday 11 August

Well this will be fun. 

It's his fault , he's faking it out , look a that injury , it's clearly ketchup or something like that

Man let me tell you this story from when I played with my FIFA player and he was injured but I still managed to score a brace against barca and win the champions League , I mean sure its a video game , but video games are based on real life right ? 
so it's possible that he can play and he is just faking it 

hqdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Loves2spooge said:

It's his fault , he's faking it out , look a that injury , it's clearly ketchup or something like that

Man let me tell you this story from when I played with my FIFA player and he was injured but I still managed to score a brace against barca and win the champions League , I mean sure its a video game , but video games are based on real life right ? 
so it's possible that he can play and he is just faking it 

hqdefault.jpg

Crikey you don't see many "gash" pics on FT lol 

Here we go again. 

Another season and I'm already looking forward to slating players, slating Shakespeare, slating fellow FT posters and generally staying positive about the campaign ahead. 

I think we've had an excellent pre-season.

No risks were taken, which allowed Shakespeare to have a proper few games of tinkering. Surely by now he's discovered where his weaknesses are, if he hasn't, then friday's game will hurt us. 

For me the weaknesses are, Mahrez stability, Gray instability, CB partner for Maguire, 4-4-2 formation vs what? and the creativity void. Good luck Craig.  

This is a brilliant time to play Arsenal at their's, I'm not saying we are better prepared, but a friday evening kick off and the first game of the season does allow some levelling of the stakes. 

Team wise, I think he'll play sensibly.

4-4-2

Schmeichel

Simpson Maguire Morgan Fuchs 

Mahrez James Ndidi Albrighton

Okazaki Vardy

Although a 4-3-3 would look intriguing. 

Schmeichel

Simpson Maguire Morgan Fuchs 

James Iborra Ndidi

Mahrez Vardy Gray

Ihenacho off the bench, I think, at some point. 

It's Leicester, so we know it's all going to be a bit daft again. 

3 hours ago, davieG said:

Friday 11 August

Dean is a total bellend

cant disagree with that 

19 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Dean and Mason two of the dodgiest referees in the game, remember when he sent Wes off for that 'handball' when it clearly hit his head.. completely useless

All refs are brilliant....

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Work with an Arsenal fan who says they were the best team the season we win the league as they beat us twice. Please let us win 

Wonder if he's friends with the Spurs fan who rang up 606 at the end of the season saying they were the best team in league, leading Savage to just go nuts at him saying "you finished 3rd! There were two teams better than you! Leicester and Arsenal!!!".

hilarious call

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

Wonder if he's friends with the Spurs fan who rang up 606 at the end of the season saying they were the best team in league, leading Savage to just go nuts at him saying "you finished 3rd! There were two teams better than you! Leicester and Arsenal!!!".

hilarious call

Ha yeah I remember that

12 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

Dean and Mason two of the dodgiest referees in the game, remember when he sent Wes off for that 'handball' when it clearly hit his head.. completely useless

18 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

no Mason @ Forest

You've had a mare here. 

Mike Jones gave a pen for a handball at Anfield which hit Morgan on the face. 

At Forest, Jon Moss sent off Matt Mills for a handball on the line. 

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

You've had a mare here. 

Mike Jones gave a pen for a handball at Anfield which hit Morgan on the face. 

At Forest, Jon Moss sent off Matt Mills for a handball on the line. 

Yes that Forest game was a joke. 

Mills was on all fours (?) facing the goal when the ball rolled into his stationary arm while he was looking the other way.

I think it was Kasper who was sent off for kicking the ball to the half way line after the penalty was scored. 

Crooked is the only conclusion you can come to.

Archived