Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Arsenal.. Away: pre match thread...

16 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

When was the last time we had a referee totally biased towards us against one of the big boys? Even the season we pissed the league we never got any favours vs the supposed elite. Come on Mike, let's do the job.

Clattenburg v United? Whoops already mentioned.

31 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Welbeck and Walcott are just pace, nothing more. But.....as you say that's probably the type of attack we'll struggle against. 

Yeah i could see Iborra or James dropping in there and allowing Ndidi to venture forward a bit. Might mean we play a lone striker though which doesn't fill me with confidence 

Yeah... adding the extra man generally means we're rubbish in attack

2 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

With their injuries i can see posters going off on one if we lose like last season where some completely slated Shakey for a flukey own goal for them. It's still Arsenal away.

Last year was one of the worst games I've ever attended lol

We barely got out of our own half

2 minutes ago, F1_AN said:

Drinks and Iborra out. If he plays King we are doomed. 

Gotta be James and Ndidi. I can see us playing 3 in the middle with King as a CAM though, Shakey did it a few times in pre-season even though it was terrible.

4-5-1 for me.....

Back 4 picks itself.....put Gray and Albrighton on the wings with Mahrez at the front of the 3 in midfield with James and Ndidi.....Vardy on his own

Loads of pace on the break and sit in without the ball.....

Still think that bloody Walcott will score but hopefully I am wrong

2 minutes ago, F1_AN said:

All those overloaded in midfield comments...

We are overloaded, unfortunately just not with quality haha.

Blast King out for a good Premier league player and that's 5 players that we can rely on.

I think I'd just about rather have King in a middle 3 with the others instead of watching Okazaki chase shadows and spend half the game on his arse.

Archived