Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Arsenal.. Away: pre match thread...

4 hours ago, weller54 said:

Horrible opening fixture to be given.. Never beat them! 

...Performance important here more than the result, as can't see us getting anything from this. 

2-1 defeat. 

Vardy with our goal. 

Only 1 explanation mark in 3 sentences 

Are you injured ?

Mahrez is our best player and although he's asked to leave, he's still contributing to the team and had a decent preseason, without kicking up a fuss like others often do (Sanchez etc.).

ESPECIALLY with the game against Arsenal, who are essentially his only real suitors, he'll probably put in a top rate performance. It may be with the intention of prompting Wenger to splash the cash (ha!) but regardless, its good for us,

He has his moments but he's no drama queen like a lot of the big players at big sides. As a club we'll have sat him down and said to him that, in our eyes (and his) he's one of the best players in the league, and certainly a cut above the likes of Barkley and Siggurdson. So if they're rated at £40-50m, then he's worth AT LEAST that and we wont sell for less.

I may be wrong but I think he'll accept that, and if no offers come in that we agree with, he'll stay.

I'd start him, for sure.

Schmeichel

Simpson - Morgan - Maguire - Fuchs

Mahrez - Iborra - N'didi- Albrighton

Iheanacho - Vardy

2 hours ago, skmanuk said:

I'm going to be in Copenhagen for this one,  anyone know a good city centre bar to watch the game?

I watched us lose to Liverpool in Sept 16 at this one. Good atmosphere (I was one of a handful of Leicester supporters amongst Danish Liverpool supporters) and the beer was good too.

http://www.visitcopenhagen.com/copenhagen/pub-sport-gdk561440

What I want

Schmeichel

Simpson Morgan Maguire Fuchs

Mahrez James Ndidi Albrighton

Iheanacho

Vardy

What I think it will be

Schmeichel

Simpson Morgan Maguire Fuchs

Albrighton Drinkwater Ndidi Chilwell

Okazaki

Vardy

Either way. A 4-2 loss.

1 hour ago, foxinsox said:

I watched us lose to Liverpool in Sept 16 at this one. Good atmosphere (I was one of a handful of Leicester supporters amongst Danish Liverpool supporters) and the beer was good too.

http://www.visitcopenhagen.com/copenhagen/pub-sport-gdk561440

Thanks looks good, we only arrive an hour before the game so wouldn't gave had long to hunt one down

Just now, skmanuk said:

Thanks looks good, we only arrive an hour before the game so wouldn't gave had long to hunt one down

It is a few minutes walk from the railway station, and the train from the airport is quick and efficient. 

We never beat these, to the point that whilst we are both in the premier league, I consider our season to be 36 games long and anything gained from these is a bonus.  

I work in a team with 6 other lads.  Two don't like football and two are big gooners.  Gonna be hell at work.

Archived