Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
benpicko

Arsenal.. Away: match thread...

I usually defend Mahrez against the haters ( cos he's a genius and one of our best ever players) but that was indefensible.

I regret to advise that history and form suggest we'll lose this.

But even if we do, what a spirited first half.  What a prospect for the season.

Whilst I'm a pessimist, If we get any old kind of result here, we can start looking up, not down, and Wenger will be gone by Christmas.

****ing sick of Mahrez. Can he carry the ball forward? He is constantly turning back towards goal. Does not pass to Simpson who can hoof it or inside to James. He just keeps it and is always looking for the Cruyff turn. Just get rid man

Just now, Kitchandro said:

Is anyone going to say Mahrez is so far behind the rest of the team now?

He's got away with so much over the past year, been our worst player over that period. We were brilliant apart from him.

His head is messed up. He wants to go, is playing afraid to make a mistake, he's never been the toughest mentally anyhow, mistake after mistake are compounding in his head, he'll be useless the rest of this game. Gray in, now.

Just now, Col city fan said:

No we weren't. Don't be fooled. They are running through our central midfield like a knife through butter. If they weren't as awful at the yd be winning this. Our midfield frightens me.

Midfield and one side of the CB pairing.

3 minutes ago, LCFC4life23 said:

We are even now Ndidi Handball Welback Offside. 2-2 is fair IMO. No subs at the half for me.

Even as in one wasn't a handball and the other wasn't offside? Cool observations. 

Very disappointing end to a very positive half. If only Mahrez had hoofed it up we go in 2-1 up.

Psychological blow, but I reckon with Ian Nacho coming on up top with Vardy they'll terrify the Arsenal backline, get him on early and I feel we'll score more.

Need a defender as good as Maguire to partner him though. Not a fan of Big Wes these days.

2 minutes ago, chadlcfc said:

****ing sick of Mahrez. Can he carry the ball forward? He is constantly turning back towards goal. Does not pass to Simpson who can hoof it or inside to James. He just keeps it and is always looking for the Cruyff turn. Just get rid man

No one is giving him an option to pass too most of the time.

When he does pick it up in their half, he does need to run down the touchline to the byline more, use the pace to make a 1 on 1 or cross it. Everytime he tries to come inside he gets doubled up on.

Archived