Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spicer

Arsenal post match 4-3

Just now, Tuna said:
Disgraceful that we lost that, thoroughly undeserved.

I'm sorry and but Shakey lost us the game through his poor decision making on substitutions. Going defensive invited pressure which was ultimately punished and they were always going to get a winner shortly afterward.

Gut wrenching as I soooo wanted to beat these.

He didn't though - he went two in the middle.  Bringing on amartey was the correct decision once Arsenal had gone five up top

That is entirely on Shakespeare. His complete inexperience has shown through there. Allowing Mahrez to carry on inviting pressure and then just making us sit back. You don't let arsenal line up to ****ing shoot at home. Absolute garbage.

If Iborra signs, we will be looking pretty good.

If Mahrez leaves, perhaps Lawrence or Kaputska could step up.  Mahrez is difficult to replace; he has an x factor even if he can frustrate.  However, he was nothing when he signed.  Our League win shows that the  unexpected lurks.

I am a fan of Amartey.  Including him, our defensive options, bolstered by Maguire, look strong.  

We gave three midfielders who stand out: Drinkwater, Ndidi and Iborra.   Mendy could come good.  James could return.  

Vardy has a last great season in him.  Gray waits to be unleashed.   Albrighton is an asset.  Okazaki and Slimani are quality.  I don't know much about Barnes.

I'm sure there will be one or more signings.  Appleton has knowledge of lower league quality.   

Next season could be another interesting one.

Huge mistake by Shakey in bringing Amartey on. Should have been positive and bought Nacho on. Instead, he goes out to defend a lead. Arsenal were there for the taking. 

What we learnt tonight:

A threat going forward

Morgan is done at this level

Amartey contributes nothing, and is out of his depth

Perhaps Mahrez should go after all

Need Huth back as soon as

Simpson looks a bit of a liability

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:
Disgraceful that we lost that, thoroughly undeserved.

I'm sorry and but Shakey lost us the game through his poor decision making on substitutions. Going defensive invited pressure which was ultimately punished and they were always going to get a winner shortly afterward.

Gut wrenching as I soooo wanted to beat these.

Going defensive? He'd literally just taken a midfielder off for a striker.

Shakespeare has done us there. Escaping the fact that Amartey should nowhere near midfield, why let them off the hook by isolating Vardy and changing the shape. They were all over us after the change, pathetic.

****ing Arsenal fans are melts, 10 minutes from booing their side off and calling for Wenger to go, to now thinking they can win the league. Despise them

WELL TIME TO SACRIFICE ANOTHER 10 VIRGINS FOR THE GLORY OF SATAN , MAYBE HE CAN HELP US WIN AGAINST ARSENAL NEXT TIME 

On the bright side , we didn't look as shite as I expected and except a few players like mahrez being under the weather & Shakey making awful decisions at the end I'd say this game was entertaining and showed us that Okazaki isn't as Shite as people were calling him also the Vards is back as it looks 

Archived