Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spicer

Arsenal post match 4-3

Blame Shakespeare all you want, but yet again certain individuals cost us with their lack of concentration.

For the majority we played well, pressed hard and caused endless problems.

Amartey came on too early for me, you usually bring someone like him on with 10 mins left not 20, Iheanacho sub was weird but the changes aren't to blame. Just poor concentration I'm afraid, Mahrez at fault for first two, non existent marking for the third, good header from Giroud for the fourth but he did pull Maguire down :ph34r:

A loss is a loss though and this hurts, if we put in the same desire we showed tonight against Brighton then we should win :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, seenitall said:

Shakey still favourite to go pre Xmas I'm afraid - backward step until we get a proper manager - lovely guy and I wish he would stay at Coty forever but not a manager 

Absolute tripe...plus others who take the same view..pathetic attitude.!!

Loss is wholly on Shakespeare. He took us out of the game going to that 4-5-1, completely changed our mentality, we'd have won this game if he'd brought in Nacho rather than Amartey (not that Amartey is to blame). Was obviously the wrong decision when he did it, he simply extinguished his own attack.

Poor start, excellent middle hopeless end...

You can't take the lead twice in one game and lose, it's criminal...unfortunately you've seen why Shakey won't last...the substitutions were appalling, absolutely ****ing appalling....bringing King on would have been the best bet just to sure up the midfield and keep the shape...we immediately presented changes to Arsenal as soon as we made the changes.

Shakey has a hell of a lot to learn if he wants to be successful...because you won't get it with that...

as for Mike Dean, he's a useless bald **** who can **** right off...the whole end of the game was just a ****ing shambles...Brighton best be a ****ing massacre...****ing livid....

2 minutes ago, Soundman said:

First person to say shakey is shit should check their old posts first when they were bumming him 3 months ago 

Shakey is completely at fault for this result - poor decision making throughout.

And you're welcome to check my posts - I called it when he was appointed.

Gone by Xmas, or we're facing a relegation scrap.

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

I'm not going to have a go at Shakey tonight. The way we approached the game was correct and we played great overall.

Defensively we were all over the place, that cost us in the end. We were asleep from setpieces especially.

So we've got things to work on, but I'm massively impressed with how we played. That is how a football match should be and that is how we need to play.

This. Had a right go at them and I feel aggrieved that we didn't get anything out of it.

Considering they were bang up for it, and taking away the manner of defeat, it was very positive.

Archived